An Update Regarding Delve and Betrayal Content

"
Iznuts wrote:
No lag issues here.

gtx 1060 6gig, 16g ram, i7 4770, asus mobo, samsung ssd, windows 7 pro. 5 year old mobo/cpu now and have zero issues. I'm really curious about people systems that are complaining about betrayal lag. I'm kinda leaning towards the side of theres a lot of toasters and/or badly built systems with mismatched pieces that arent performing. Like cheap ram with bad timings and stuff like that.

OR people just dont like content that can kill their no defense speed meta [but i have 75 res with my flasks up] glass canaon and are using that as an excuse to try and get "harder" content removed.

Running a r7 1800x and vega64. I also have no issues with this lag, notice it best when loading in the map and the buff icons turn black for a few secs. and the loading off the map shows 500-900 ms load time.
Yeah, but I will have to wait another three minutes at the start of the map when Betrayal will show up, for an old problem.

Unbelievable.
Glad to hear they are going to take time to make sure fixes are proper.

I haven't had much lag with Syndicate except maybe a half second spike. But I do have the game crash every now and then after a decent playtime where I didn't before this league. Not sure if it is changes in Synthesis or from Syndicate as I didn't have time to play since Delve.

Syndicate content doesn't seem to be causing it as it will crash a few hours without any interactions with the Syndicate. Seems like the game is holding onto more RAM as time goes and won't release anything until it crashes. 16GB on my machine but my Server had more frequent crashes with the same amount of RAM (probably due to the server VM using that extra bit of RAM and getting PoE to the threshold faster). Upped server to 32GB and seems to be doing just fine now. Don't really want to upgrade to 32GB for my machine too though so I try to preemptively close and relaunch every now and then. Especially before a long memory trek or Uber Atziri/Elder.
All of this is "fine and dandy", but what about people that like to play in HC? Dying to BS like a laggy Betrayal encounter is garbage. I have watched very good players die to stupid crap like that. I'll reiterate what Ziz said recently that I actually agree with. Completely remove mechanics that break the game performance and cause turmoil for the players. Take it out until it is fixed and then reintroduce it. If people are already whining about the state of some of those encounters, they will probably whine when it gets temporarily removed. But they'll be much more excited when it returns and is working as it is supposed to.
Easy. Delete Betrayl.

First off no one likes unvieling like a million useless rares for recipe -most of the time give no new recipe. It's way over tedious. Not to mention with infrequency of June's appearances, less than 1% will ever get all recipes in league time.

Second rewards are mostly crap - Boss is total crap - not even worth running - sure a few houses are decent like white sockets and pure breachstones, Haku's %, but I can live without them to the point it's not worth pursuing. I just click the right box and wherever they appear and get slotted is whatever by me.

Third they are tougher than map bosses which is ridiculous. Map bosses need to be bumped or them nerfed to make any sense. I say just get rid of them and give us masters back and daily questing

Dont let Diablo refugees fool you into thinking this was a popular league. It wasnt. It was and still is controversial.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 30, 2019, 12:01:06 PM
"
daleyyc wrote:
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
That's right, mtx can't wait, stupid lagging shit will wait for 3 years. And shills are willing to buy mtx and wait - perfect.

Said it in a nutshell ;)

Gotta look good while you fight your way through laggy shit!

But yeah this is classic GGG: roll out new stuff while the older stuff suffers because of their priorities. But the old stuff impacts the new stuff in a negative way so yeah it’s a great development cycle right there.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
have to release the download to steam earlier, because there are people with bad internet and it takes hours to install the game
plz remove betrayal and make its appearing only on sextant roll or whatever^^
Thanks guys. Delve is our favorite! Don't change it too much.
"
MFairfax wrote:
It was inevitable. Donald Trump is now running GGG.

All the lies, constant and never ending. All the chaos, never ending. All the problems, never ending.

Oh well, it ain't my company and I'm getting tired of all this Horse Shit.

Well you are troll and don't even play this game judging from your achievements and no supporter packs purchased. So take your negativity somewhere else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info