An Update Regarding Delve and Betrayal Content

Thanks for the update, much appreciated! :)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
If you are going to do it, do it right. And yes both Delve and Betrayal are wonderful additions to the game. Incursion, not so much.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
better take your time than rushing it and make it feel unfinished
Better not to rush it. Every effort is well appreciated.
my body is ready
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”
"
ChanBalam wrote:
If you are going to do it, do it right. And yes both Delve and Betrayal are wonderful additions to the game. Incursion, not so much.

I actually liked Incursion, but I can understand what you mean.

In regards to the update, again, best not to overwork your staff. Focus on Legion then work on the other stuff once it's up and running. Take care, all of you!
"
Setharial wrote:
I'd rather wait a little and have a proper solution/transition than a shabby bandaid fix that introduces more problems than it fixes.

Thanks a lot for keeping us up to date!

^
Last edited by Sinaranu on Oct 13, 2019, 7:24:16 PM
I was really hoping the fix for Betrayal was getting rid of it. I hate it with the fire of a thousand suns, and it gets forced on you when you don't want it in the first place.

Please, please, please give us an opt-out to the Betrayal mechanics/content. I can choose not to Delve ... but I can't choose not to get lagged to death, sucker punched and generally locked out of a quarter of some maps due to the Betrayal mechanic.

I really liked it back in the league when you quit going into the hideouts, you could just ignore it. Bring that back ... please!
Absolutely better not to rush and do the right work, so thanks for that :)

Delve is an amazing content, and betrayal is heading to be too, so its worth taking time and doing it right.

Please take some time to consider how representative the feedback is.
I have a feeling that the people complaining about too much stuff to do is a very particular subset of players, and not at all representative.

I for one would like it if you just replaced Rogue Exiles with Syndicate members and let us work the syndicates and enjoy the veiled items already during levelling. To make them less invasive, I think we can do without the different battle types. Just let them run at us, and we find out to which division they belong after we kill them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info