An Update Regarding Delve and Betrayal Content

Thanks for the info
Just one more map
I'm all for removing betrayal even if just temporary until properly fixed it's my least favorite league and the issues made Synthesis unplayable to the point where I rage quit the league.
Why not let us lock betrayal in the research mode then? Everyone wins, and its easy to program since you already had it that way in the league itself.
"
LordHallibel wrote:
I rather not be forced to do dangerous content just for crafts I should have by default atleast old masters i had the option of making a 6l/5l.. now i have to find some area in delve thats nearly impossible..never saw primal ruins when delve came out,and still havent now,only way i got is because of Global 820 and someone giving it away for free. and in hc ssf,im not delving ..betrayal is lag garbage,lost a character to it,then they tried to cheese me again yesterday,I just left the map,and will continue to each encounter,unless im using a braindead skill that kills while lagging

Yeah they put the 6L way the hell down too far but otherwise I like how Delve works, where as every aspect of Betrayal sucks. I've avoided it for 2 leagues plus the race and I plan to avoid it forever. It is crap turned into pixels.
Sounds good.

100% will have a bunch of unthankful morons commenting how the game is "dying", devs "don't give a f***k", but I hope they also will look past their rage and realize that this is better than some quick fix creating more issues.

Keep it up, GGG!
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Get a better team that does not create these problems at the first place.
Get a bigger team that can work on these problems.
But i guess it's easier to play the "we care for our people too much to solve these problems" card.
Works great with kids that see you as the superhero company that delivers free games.
I really think it's a miracle you lasted this long.

while you might sound really harsh for others you're not wrong here.. but truth be told is that GGG is ridiculously lucky with getting cows to milk constantly and they are pleased with any sort of announcement, they seem to never care even if shits their performance they will still support and play.. I've never seen this kind of actitude before..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
PsOfOs wrote:

I really think it's a miracle you lasted this long.

Not really. Niche is abysmall. They have noone to compete with.

And why should they care about quality? About anything realy?

For those who didn't get it: we are at the point when there is official post by developers, on official site, which says: "there is some critical issues with game, we know it, we will fix it in september". Was posted on May 30, 2019

We will fix in september. Posted on may.

So you are going to comment section and its clear that people adore this. They like it a lot. You are the best gigigi they said. Keep up a good work. Don't you worry. Take your time. Better not rush it. Quality over quantity they saying again and again.

BETTER

NOT

RUSH

IT

And there is a timer on the front page ticking. At exact same time. New league is coming. Tick tock. Tick tock. Isn't it amazing? Hype never was so real before. One week and we are going to play it.

Tick tock.

Fix will come in september. Or maybe it will not. Why should they care?

Extremely disappointed with this announcement. The putrid stink of betrayal mechanics not being removed or completely changed is a betrayal of all your customers. Fixing or removing this is much higher priority than a new league. Also, can we finally fuck off with the sulphite cap? Why is this still a thing after almost a year? It has absolutely no place in a game like this. I would give anything to play PoE in peace again some day without this garbage.
"
Astealoth wrote:
Extremely disappointed with this announcement. The putrid stink of betrayal mechanics not being removed or completely changed is a betrayal of all your customers. Fixing or removing this is much higher priority than a new league. Also, can we finally fuck off with the sulphite cap? Why is this still a thing after almost a year? It has absolutely no place in a game like this. I would give anything to play PoE in peace again some day without this garbage.

The real Betrayal are the lemmings who like Jun, before she came along we had friends that were guiding our journey and did nothing wrong and then this bitch appears and drives them away. I wish we could rejoin our master friends and hunt down this skank that caused so much misery. Make her a new end boss and new uniques and I would grind out that journey no matter how many hours it took! Haku was our friend and we Betrayed him, end the nightmare!
Take your time guys, the game is dang near Immaculate as it is. Anything beyond what it already is should be considered fine-tuning. Health of the dev team, both mental and physical are key to ensuring PoE continues. I do look forward to seeing some tweaks in the future though. I'm sure over time, PoE will be Immaculate +5 and beyond :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info