Steelskin and the Guard Skills

"
THINGS WE NEED BUT HAVE YET TO GET -

AN IN GAME PREVIEWER TO SEE IF WE LIKE THE MTX BEFORE PURCHASE

SWEEPING LOOT PICKUP

AN OPEN PLAYER STORE FOR SIMPLE ITEMS LIKE MAPS ,CURRENCY ,ESSENCES ,FOSSILS, ETC

CAPABLE SUPPORT STAFF

MTX DYES

before all the above...AN AUTOMATIC TRADE SYSTEM (NOT AUCTION)
"
You seriously nerf Immortall call ? Do you even play your own game or are you so detached you dont know what it is like to play melee ? Immortal call was the one thing keeping melee characters alive against the on-death projectile launch of the spikers/hedgehogs. You nerf it and you basically kill melee completely.

This and ZERO melee endgame uniques shown so far, only spellcaster ones and NO buffs that actually make melee competitive and as viable as ranged/spell builds show that this league isnt melee, its a joke. You fail. Hard.

Never gonna buy any supporter packs again. You dont deserve it, you are almost as bad as EA when it comes to balancing. And that says a lot.

They have testers....

Now let's make a surprised face
I mean did LITERALLY ANYONE at GGG playtest this IC change AT ALL?

EDIT: Above Acts, I mean. I'm sure someone durdled around on the beach and was like "oh this is fine".
Last edited by FramFramson on May 28, 2019, 11:48:30 PM
RIP IC
RIP IC+Blood Rage+Phanteon
RIP Delve 700+ for Mele
RIP Mele builds

Porcupines and Devourers will rule the world againe /:
Anarchy ING @LebikCi
Last edited by lebik on May 28, 2019, 11:49:49 PM
"no longer grants complete immunity to physical damage. "

Umm, what about the comboing physical damage from monsters you get, porcupines, etc?? Doesn't seem great.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
"
xXx_1 wrote:

They have testers....

Now let's make a surprised face

Their 1k hours QA team ? aahahhahaha, the lie that not even a toddler would believe. Face up to reality, GGG isnt playing their own game anymore. Thats why they have no idea of what balance is, how horrible trading is and how bad melee is. They believe with a mini-AoE they make melee viable when you still need splash support to clear packs. Meanwhile spells and ranged attacks are fucking overpowered.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
I wonder if GGG even realized that CWDT + IC is currently literally the only physical damage "Insurance Policy" in the entire game.
"
xweezyfbaby3x wrote:
LOL did you really just Nerf melee again? I thought this upcoming patch was aimed to make melee life easier. That IC change just destroyed the ability to delve any deeper than like 700 for most players. How is this a buff?? You also indirectly destroyed the whole point of using blood rage with the recovery pantheon... WOW! GJ!

I just wish I can see things from your perspective. I'm having so much trouble with that.

Their perspective is balance around story acts which is laughable really.

It's like go play OP triple curse ES Occultist/ Jugg or go fuck up.
really hyped!!
Cool, immortality builds are cheap now.

Fortify + Fortify Effect + Immortal Call = 100% reduced physical

Flasks + Flask Effectiveness + Nature's Boon + Immortal Call = 100% reduced elemental
Last edited by FathomWheel on May 28, 2019, 11:55:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info