Steelskin and the Guard Skills

Last thing i expected was an immortal call nerf OOF
I like the new options to mitigate damage, but we gonna need a bigger skillbar to use them actively...
"
mic01851165 wrote:
Finally there's a counter-play against some of the Delve bosses' instant kill whenever they decide to attack.

Edit: Hmmm, Immortal Call nerf is unwarranted.
Did you guys ever delve beyond 700? Why does immortal call need a nerf when the normal dm on most mobs' physical attack is around 7000+?

Unless the new Immortal call lasts a very long time, it really doesn't warrant the nerf. It just makes those 20k es build triple curse build that much better since they don't need Immortal call to survive excessive big quantity of physical damage. (Do you know how much damage those ice thing from azurite node dies when they get +3 more projectiles? They also instant teleport to you. Immortal Call is the only counterplay against that, especially in depth above 700 which can deal 30k+ physical damage in less than 0.1 second when they die near you after they teleported if you don't have immortal call active.)

Yeah I don't see how any manually-cast defensive spell in the game can replace the basic CWDT + IC setup.

Something like half the builds I see listed have some sort of variant of that combo. This change is insane.
LOL did you really just Nerf melee again? I thought this upcoming patch was aimed to make melee life easier. That IC change just destroyed the ability to delve any deeper than like 700 for most players. How is this a buff?? You also indirectly destroyed the whole point of using blood rage with the recovery pantheon... WOW! GJ!

I just wish I can see things from your perspective. I'm having so much trouble with that.
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
RIP IC
Nice defensive skills. I'm looking forward to making my caster more durable during dangerous moments.

The change to Molten Shell also opens up the options for armored casters.

This might help melee too I guess, but who cares about melee? It's dead.
its happend :)
You seriously nerf Immortall call ? Do you even play your own game or are you so detached you dont know what it is like to play melee ? Immortal call was the one thing keeping melee characters alive against the on-death projectile launch of the spikers/hedgehogs. You nerf it and you basically kill melee completely.

This and ZERO melee endgame uniques shown so far, only spellcaster ones and NO buffs that actually make melee competitive and as viable as ranged/spell builds show that this league isnt melee, its a joke. You fail. Hard.

Never gonna buy any supporter packs again. You dont deserve it, you are almost as bad as EA when it comes to balancing. And that says a lot.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
Last edited by Geistermeister36 on May 28, 2019, 11:45:30 PM
"
Lixy wrote:
So when are we getting new keybindings for all these new active dodges and defenses?

They share a cooldown, so you're only going to be using one of them (depending on your build). And you can still attach it to CwDT if you want.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Even though they're instant, do they stop you doing dps for some time (in which case...)?

Instant skills don't interrupt anything. You can tap that button midswing or while running if you want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info