Steelskin and the Guard Skills

why ggg need to screw around immortal call ... brainless nerfing .. the leech algo is a major fault that never got any fix.. look at those molten strike LGOH, it's need to be rebalanced
Last edited by OFasO on May 31, 2019, 4:43:34 PM
A lot of people are complaning about the change to immortal call but don´t think in the posibilities of playing in group because always think in solo playing, now if you have a friend tank with conduit can share his endurace charges and you can use immortal call with a lot of phys reduction without problems with that you are your friend can be durable and put the tanks in the meta for playing in group to survive and no always play alone.

In my personal opinion I prefer playing with friend because is fun share moments like deaths in a boss battle or talking when we are farming.
This league will be very interesting and i am waiting to see all the new changes.
"
OFasO wrote:
why ggg need to screw around immortal call ... brainless nerfing .. the leech algo is a major fault that never got any fix.. look at those molten strike LGOH, it's need to be rebalanced

You still can be oneshoted, even with lgoh ms
Question about the new Molten Shell, you mitigate 75% off the damage but is that the raw damage or is it damage you will actually take so i.e before armour calculation or after?
Looking forward to seeing IC in 3.8 again.

You guys know that Armor and Evasion works well against porcupines, do you?

Last edited by CrowdCritter on Jun 4, 2019, 2:41:35 AM
Well, rewarding "skillful play" is all fine and dandy.

What about lag? What about instagibs? HC is hard enough already is it not?

In a game like this, what I feel is "skillful play" is dodging from boss attacks. which are telegraphed. Having to control a ton of skills and not even having buttons for everything does not feel "skillful". This is not a brawler or a MMO.

Have to agree though, that this sentiment is present from the beginning. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.
There's a lot of replies like "OMG IC is the only way I keep my squishy character alive why you nerf" and "OMG IC is used by literally every character why you nerf" and i'm confused... Your asking why they nerfed something that was not only an automatic activation but even in your own words was OP to the point of being used by practically every build, allowing players to pretty much completely neglect defensive stats while still face tanking mechanics? How and why are you surprised something like that got nerfed?

I'm honestly surprised this wasn't nerfed earlier it was an uninteresting mechanic that let you ignore 50% of the game by just running in, holding down LMB and letting IC keep you alive.

We also don't know what further changes they've made to mobs in regards to the previous post about telegraphing, it's quite clear from the changes there trying to promote reactive play and actual well built characters instead of the current meta of just sprinting around on glass cannons holding down attack.
Last edited by fitsu on Jun 4, 2019, 2:15:28 PM
so immotal call got nerfed :C better rename it to something other than "immortal" call eh ?
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(
Rip Arakaali's life recovery rate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info