New Divination Cards in Path of Exile: Legion

"
Ryouko wrote:
"
psycatz wrote:
22 cards for an item ?
=22 years

why do people think that the more cards you need for a set the longer it takes, the drop chance of each card can be way higher compared to sets with less cards...

Because there are cards that say shit like 3 but never drop, cards with 7 that are hyper common, and cards nearly as high as this that split even...

They may as well have set everything to 1 and just made them ungodly rare...
POG <3 but ye 22 cards is waaaay to hard :D in this 22 year u got a lot fusings to fus these bow :D
Last edited by quasi02 on May 27, 2019, 4:48:37 AM
Many thanks to all supporters! Great card ideas!
Vanity :D
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

I think its good 22 cards are needed. 6 links should still feel like an achievement so I hope they wont be very common.
People chancing leather belts in nemesis maps, it is saying to you...
I am not happy with these cards.
We see more and more div cards giving corrupted items thereby removing the risk of vaaling an item.
[Removed by Support]

It's no longer ok to be a certain color

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
played a bit yesterday, low level stuff. got 2 divination card strongboxes, thought i'm unbelievably lucky. well, no.

there are so many cards already, crazy. i mean i just dump them to the div tab but for new players it's likely overwhelming which cards to store and which not.

also i don't know how i would feel as a supporter if my card i spent alot of money for would end up in the neversink default filter 99% of the user base uses.

but, yeah, different topics...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Nice cards <3
"
Walltrigger wrote:
I think its good 22 cards are needed. 6 links should still feel like an achievement so I hope they wont be very common.

in general, 6 link actually is worth a divine and some chaos for leaving your map.

it's all about lab enchants, double corruptions, elder/shaper base and ilevel.

which explains why this card is worth just an divine, it misses the elder/shaper base.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info