New Divination Cards in Path of Exile: Legion

Glyphic prophecy wand = magic wand with Tier 2 Spell damage mod ( 70-74% ).

You're welcome.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Challenge rewards when?
Nice ones!
"
TheTzn wrote:
Nice more boss drops as divination cards... Why kill bosses when you can just buy divination cards to complete a set.
yes because the blessing is such a hard thing to get
By the Light! What has become of beloved Irasha? That said, "Vanity" is equal parts amazing and terrifying.
"
Spadesghost wrote:
I don't. I think the lady looks nowhere near as resplendent as the humility card woman.

The humility card is iconic, and offers a brief moment of peace in the war torn world of wraeclast when looking at it, this card just looks dirty.

Umm...I think that's the point? Vanity is an ugly trait, humility a noble one.
Last edited by Exile009 on May 27, 2019, 12:33:56 AM
That´s some nice cards!
GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
"
BkBlindside wrote:
Cool 20 Chance Orbs! As if I didn't actually hand farm 1k of them during Synthesis and use about 200 and mind you, I had to go EXTREMELY out of my way to spend that many..

How about we switch that to Alterations or something useful eh?! I think we got enough div cards to hide in the filter already..

Well, i spent like 2k of them trying to chance Kaom's cause SSF, hehe. Tho i'd hardly farm the card anyway unless it is super common, it's easier to do some delve or just buy them from vendor.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
That's a lot of new cards..

Now just remove the completely useless ones or make them not drop in maps.
Last edited by Nihimoth on Jan 8, 2020, 5:03:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info