[3.7] Cyclone CwC Blade Vortex CI Trickster

Ok I knew Wither had a big DPS impact, I did not know how much.
I'll try different gem setups :-)

Quite confident about U. Elder, already have some experience with the fight. Probably not deathless though, I'm not that kind of player :p

For Legion, I just never thought about unleashing Vaal BV, I feel very dumb xD. I'll definitely try that.
Last edited by thomzon on Jun 20, 2019, 6:57:14 AM
"
aharm1991 wrote:
Will a crafted CwC staff out dps a disintegrator end game?

Siphoning charges seem to stay up the majority of the time - I think ill stick with disintegrator.

Uber Elder done, overall very fun build - thank you for all your efforts!
Last edited by aharm1991 on Jun 20, 2019, 7:02:34 AM
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Frostblink because you can cast it while channeling cyclone, but Flame Dash cancels it. I find lvl 20 steelskin a bit unreliable so i dont use it, but i guess it works. But i prefer IC,

I can confirm that you can cast Flame Dash while channeling, but it does interrupt the channel. If you're holding down the Cyclone key, it doesn't seem to make a big difference.

On the other hand, Frostblink does not seem to break the Cyclone channel.

If this is the case, wouldn't it be better to run Flame Dash for the Disintegrator build? That way you get an "extra" skill use and chance at a generating Siphoning charge?

Also, in your PoB builds you are running Arcane Surge lv 7 (triggers on 32 mana spent), but Frostblink costs 22 and Shield Charge/Phase run 10/14. How are you reliably triggering the Arcane Surge buff?
"
Kalisstro wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Frostblink because you can cast it while channeling cyclone, but Flame Dash cancels it. I find lvl 20 steelskin a bit unreliable so i dont use it, but i guess it works. But i prefer IC,

I can confirm that you can cast Flame Dash while channeling, but it does interrupt the channel. If you're holding down the Cyclone key, it doesn't seem to make a big difference.

On the other hand, Frostblink does not seem to break the Cyclone channel.

If this is the case, wouldn't it be better to run Flame Dash for the Disintegrator build? That way you get an "extra" skill use and chance at a generating Siphoning charge?

Also, in your PoB builds you are running Arcane Surge lv 7 (triggers on 32 mana spent), but Frostblink costs 22 and Shield Charge/Phase run 10/14. How are you reliably triggering the Arcane Surge buff?

Oh you are right, I think before I had one extra link. Atm it costs 28 mana, so I guess surge should be lvl 6 and not 7.

And yeah I guess the interruption do not makes that much difference, but I personally felt like that Frostblink just feels smoother. It's up to everyone what they use though, but I like Frostblink a lot.

Also, Frostblink creates chilled ground, what is quite important if you are not doing enough cold damage to boss to proc Hypothermia (chilled ground guarantees that enemy will be chilled).
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

The mod (cannot be chilled or frozen while moving) on amulets is something to consider if you don't want to use this awful low level ring that everyone is using. This amulet is enough to manage this but just in case I'm also keeping the flask with frozen removal. That way I can change the ring with much better one.

Last edited by fizo1 on Jun 20, 2019, 11:11:29 AM
"
fizo1 wrote:

The mod (cannot be chilled or frozen while moving) on amulets is something to consider if you don't want to use this awful low level ring that everyone is using. This amulet is enough to manage this but just in case I'm also keeping the flask with frozen removal. That way I can change the ring with much better one.

Oh that is interesting. Yeah that works perfectly I guess with cyclone as we are always moving.

Also, when you freed up ring slot, best option is to go for pyre, the damage boost from it is massive.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
fizo1 wrote:

Did u craft this amulet?
Got me this gem off drop, do you think its worth using?
Last edited by Kenshinosuke on Jun 20, 2019, 1:03:34 PM
"
phexifa wrote:
"
fizo1 wrote:

Did u craft this amulet?

Nope I bought it for 80c ! I just crafted the all resistance mod.
This build is not fast and i dont do that much dmg, took my character in to pob and got 1 mill dmg at max with the gear i have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info