[3.7] Trickster ES/Life Hybrid Orb of Storms League Start (6/26 Update) (Darkness Fossil Farming)

in your latest pastebin i noticed you had Vaal RF equipped. how do you incorporate that one?
"
LordFiori wrote:
in your latest pastebin i noticed you had Vaal RF equipped. how do you incorporate that one?

So Vaal RF is only in ther to pop Vaal Rf. Stay away from the reg rf haha. But after killing enough mobs you get souls that you can pop Vaal RF for the more spell dmg
First off I have got to say I have been loving this build thus far and following the guide as best as I can close to it. Haven't really ran into any trouble as of yet. I noticed you made the switch to MoM, but when I look at the pastebin builds as of the current one you are using. Looking at the level wise, I don't see it. What is the recommended level to switch over to MoM? Currently I am level 49.

Thanks.
"
Praeconor wrote:
First off I have got to say I have been loving this build thus far and following the guide as best as I can close to it. Haven't really ran into any trouble as of yet. I noticed you made the switch to MoM, but when I look at the pastebin builds as of the current one you are using. Looking at the level wise, I don't see it. What is the recommended level to switch over to MoM? Currently I am level 49.

Thanks.

Hey thats great the hear! Glad you're enjoying it. So right now MoM's in a tough spot for me because of the trickster nerf+rare buff. It would of been just fine with either or but both I have to sacrifice a little of something. So as i always do I choose to go If you're trying to push stuff and not die, 100% Mom then. I've been messing with this build a lot this league so trying some new mechanics. Take Mom if you want to follow the build. If you take off MoM get rid of Mind of the Council and get a helm with 30% inc cast speed for oos.
Where did the tree for this build go? I can't find it anywhere.
Hey currently trying to play this build but I kinda just don't get it.
I'm using Tabula, the required leveling items but monsters are just deleting me in the leveling process? Don't know what I'm doing excatly wrong but the damage and the time I takes to kill rares is just far to long.

What could I do wrong here?
"
Dosenbrot wrote:
Hey currently trying to play this build but I kinda just don't get it.
I'm using Tabula, the required leveling items but monsters are just deleting me in the leveling process? Don't know what I'm doing excatly wrong but the damage and the time I takes to kill rares is just far to long.

What could I do wrong here?

What level? Do you have your ascendencies? How much crit change/multi do you have? Rares are a bit tougher for everyone this league. Are you using a secondary damage skill or tempest shield?
Hey man I appreciate the your time replying to me.

So my stats are defensive-wise:
Lv56, 1.6k life, 500 e-shield + MoM
200-ish armour + granite flask with increased duration.
I've cleared the cruel lab so far.
Resistances are all capped out.

For my attack damage:
I'm using a axiom with 137% crit chance, a light of lunaris.
I've a tabula rasa 6l.
Marylene and praxis paua ring.

Just cleared Act 8 the moon boss guy.. it's doable but kinda frustarting.. since I'm doing just enough damage to clear the boss?

I like the playstyle but something seems off..
my crit chance witht he amulet is at 25%, without amulet 25%.
critmulti is at 560%.

i'm using lightning tendrils as my "trigger" ability
So can't added my pos but I've tinkered abit around and tbh my fault was for the defensiv lacking that i didnt use energy leech + disciplin (never played anything with ES since i just love life in every single way more lmao)

now that i've kinda got it, trying through act 8 now last boss is really hard.. single target is almost not there. bosses are extremly though to beat for me and everytime I think I'm getting the hang of the character I hit another wall lmao

defintily bringing him to mapping and trying my best but probably just not my build --> It's extremly fun to play! got a nice refreshing niche feeling :) ty for the build.
I've been leveling using this build and it's neat - really like the off meta and the play style.

Where did you start/stop using shield charge/fortify?

I picked up a decent (I think) wand and was going to try to grab a https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Light_of_Lunaris, until I can move into the ES on hit stuff.

I do feel a bit squishy sometimes, then again I don't really have a lot of defense mechanisms, did you ever use a CWDT set up?

Something like:

Cast when Damage Taken
Immortal Call
Increased Duration

Thanks again for writing the build up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info