[3.7] Trickster ES/Life Hybrid Orb of Storms League Start (6/26 Update) (Darkness Fossil Farming)

"
CaptainFoo wrote:
"
"
CaptainFoo wrote:

Yeah I didn't bother picking up a Marylene's since I had this one, and was cruising through leveling anyway. 230% crit multi is real juicy though, I might look into that after I deal with resists some more.

Ha all good, yeah its pretty fluid on just test around and see what you like. There are alternatives to not using Mary's ammy, the builds pretty interchangeable. Working on tweaking the Es/Life Hybrid version that has more sustain and boss killing.

I'm playing ES/Life with Patient Reaper, sustain is good but single-target isn't great; on the other hand I haven't even done Uber Lab yet.

Yeah get Uber and youll have some more DPS. Plus is single target bad on everything or just bosses? If bosses are you gem swapping?
Wanted to ask, what's your preferred method for dealing with reflect mods on maps? I've been finding that map mod to be surprisingly lethal.
Yeah....you skip reflect..
Oh, lol ok.

xD
"

Yeah get Uber and youll have some more DPS. Plus is single target bad on everything or just bosses? If bosses are you gem swapping?

Mostly just bosses, but I'm not gem swapping (I hate gem swapping)
"
CaptainFoo wrote:
"

Mostly just bosses, but I'm not gem swapping (I hate gem swapping)

I know what you mean...I really hate it as well. If anything change chain with added cold damage. At the very least just take chain out for bosses.

Another option is get a vaal breach.

A theory idea is to go full ham worm flasks haha the they are actually funny around single target with chain.
Hi, its me from the other topic xD.

I mix some ideas from your assassins/trickster with my soul tether build and I am 79 doing t10-12 and its so fun, i never guess the Orb of Storm can be so powerful, thank you so much for bring this build to my knowledge :)
Last edited by vempire_ghost on Jul 13, 2019, 5:41:19 PM
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
Hi, its me from the other topic xD.

I mix some ideas from your assassins/trickster with my soul tether build and I am 79 doing t10-12 and its so fun, i never guess the Orb of Storm can be so powerful, thank you so much for bring this build to my knowledge :)

Right one! Glad it works out well!
i have never done an ES or ES/life build b4 so my experience with Es nodes is low.

so i was wondering if you take the Wicked Ward keystone or not?

also if i should go for more life and es/es leech with Melding and Ethereal Feast, or is it better to increase lightning dmg with Heart of Thunder?
"
so i was wondering if you take the Wicked Ward keystone or not?

Not sure it's that useful. Most of the ES regen will come from leech.

"
also if i should go for more life and es/es leech with Melding and Ethereal Feast, or is it better to increase lightning dmg with Heart of Thunder?

All things weighed, you get way more bangs for your bucks with the life/ES route. Added damage from the HoT path are nice, but you lose a lot of survivability in a build that's already a bit weak on this side.

I had a question myself for you guys: Chaos Inoculation + full ES, yay or nay? I feel like it would work well, but I'd like other opinions before investing anything in it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info