[3.7] Trickster ES/Life Hybrid Orb of Storms League Start (6/26 Update) (Darkness Fossil Farming)

"
Dragonnik1 wrote:
"
zblazin1 wrote:
hey are you still using power charge on crit with storm brand or the intensify thats in ur updated gear list

There are couple of ways, u can spec in overcharged (used intutive leap jewel). Using storm brand +pcoc, using HOI+Curse on Hit+Assasin. Lol i have all of it. Curse is mainly for crit / crit multi. Overcharged good enuf for mapping; storm brand for boss, i have added life leech to it as well.

Pretty much this
I somehow ended up with this amulet early on in leveling and haven't put it down since, it's quite nice for everything in this build.

"
CaptainFoo wrote:
I somehow ended up with this amulet early on in leveling and haven't put it down since, it's quite nice for everything in this build.

:) oh yeah thats def nice if you have hard time with resists and such. Not bad ammy for leveling, but have you tried the marylenes falacy for lvling?
Hi how can I get this items?:
- Rapture Branch
- Brood cowl
- Storm guard
- Demon caress
- Tempest Thread
- Torment Whorl.
@EveryDayEngineering
You trade for then or craft them. If you're brand new to the game I don't recommend this build.
I coudln't find those items on poe.ninja and I dont know why :( Im new player btw ;(
I'd advise you to YouTube some new player videos. Itll help give you and understanding of how trades work. You cant "search" for rares and need to search for prefixes and suffixes you need.
"
"
CaptainFoo wrote:

:) oh yeah thats def nice if you have hard time with resists and such. Not bad ammy for leveling, but have you tried the marylenes falacy for lvling?

Yeah I didn't bother picking up a Marylene's since I had this one, and was cruising through leveling anyway. 230% crit multi is real juicy though, I might look into that after I deal with resists some more.
"
CaptainFoo wrote:

Yeah I didn't bother picking up a Marylene's since I had this one, and was cruising through leveling anyway. 230% crit multi is real juicy though, I might look into that after I deal with resists some more.

Ha all good, yeah its pretty fluid on just test around and see what you like. There are alternatives to not using Mary's ammy, the builds pretty interchangeable. Working on tweaking the Es/Life Hybrid version that has more sustain and boss killing.
"
"
CaptainFoo wrote:

Ha all good, yeah its pretty fluid on just test around and see what you like. There are alternatives to not using Mary's ammy, the builds pretty interchangeable. Working on tweaking the Es/Life Hybrid version that has more sustain and boss killing.

I'm playing ES/Life with Patient Reaper, sustain is good but single-target isn't great; on the other hand I haven't even done Uber Lab yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info