[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

GOOD OLD MULTISTRIKE AND NEW MULTISTRIKE PLUS

New Multistrike Plus Support gem compared with the old Multistrike.

(This is a Bump message for the thread, because GGG has bump limit for each thread for 6 months. 6 months has passed, so I have to bump manually now. But instead of a single word “Bump”, I’ll try to provide information or news with each bumping.)
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
There will be updates to the build after the merge at 9th December.

(This is a Bump message for the thread, because GGG has bump limit for each thread for 6 months. 6 months has passed, so I have to bump manually now. But instead of a single word “Bump”, I’ll try to provide information or news with each bumping.)
"
PegasusRideR wrote:

Stat sticks nerf sadly prevented many options that were available before.

I am new to PoD as of last week. I've been playing a Sunder build and I'm approaching finishing Act 10 now.

I've been reading another build by Xcise (SonicSunder build) and he still has it in there that stat sticks are used.

Is that info incorrect? Can you not use stat sticks anymore for Blight season? I tried putting one on rather than just another solid rare axe and thought my overall DPS went down but I didn't know if that was true or not.
Last edited by NickDanger on Dec 6, 2019, 2:53:31 PM
"
NickDanger wrote:
Is that info incorrect? Can you not use stat sticks anymore for Blight season? I tried putting one on rather than just another solid rare axe and thought my overall DPS went down but I didn't know if that was true or not.

Stat sticks were removed in patch 3.5. Now instead of using main hand weapon only, skills alternate weapons using both, which requires use of two high damage weapons when dual wielding. That's the reason of DPS drop in tooltip. Here’s 3.5 balance changes thread:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255049
Excited for the post update for 3.9. quick question would this build be viable in SSF since you can farm for soul taker and belly of the beast?
All the links are updated and ready for 3.9. DPS of meta gear version is increased by %20!(Please check changes to build for details) In LocalIdentity's Pob where multistrike is calculated right and with full impale support it has, DPS is now 2.3m for meta gear and 1.4m for required gear versions.

More updates like ring anointments, awakened gem changes(melee phys. and multistrike) will be done sometime after 3.9 goes live. There might be small updates to skill tree as well.

"
XblakninjaX wrote:
Excited for the post update for 3.9. quick question would this build be viable in SSF since you can farm for soul taker and belly of the beast?

For sure. Soul Taker is important for the build, but you can craft a rare chest instead of a belly, as well you can craft a rare helmet instead of devoto so it'll be down to only 1 needed unique. Until you farm a Soul Taker, just use Blood and Sand and Hatred Buffs. Build will run fine like this until you farm a Soul Taker.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Dec 12, 2019, 6:01:39 PM
Trying this build as a Lab runner to make some early currency. Hope it works out. Cheers.
Added a new video showcasing Maze of The Minotaur map clear speed and boss facetanking!

Also added amulet and ring anointments to both gear versions.

Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 1, 2020, 2:34:46 PM
Some more updates are on the way.

Don't forget to be on Sand Stance when clearing, and Blood Stance when bossing/single targets on Blood and Sand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info