[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

"
PegasusRideR wrote:
While waiting for the next league, I just released a Simulacrum video with wave 20 only:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5FsaS2hl6E

"
mrwiggiiles wrote:
Really want to try this! Do you have any videos of you doing Siumlacrium?

Watched it and loved it. Any thoughts on the changes they posted for Sunder?
"
mrwiggiiles wrote:
Watched it and loved it. Any thoughts on the changes they posted for Sunder?

We have to wait for the patch notes. But from what I get, they are just making Sunder more huge like a slam skill, but also putting a limit to it's length when it's used fast like we do. It says:

"These cascades will always travel a minimum length, so you can still use Sunder effectively with Multistrike and fast hitting weapons when close to enemies. "

also

"Overall it now provides a better Area of Effect for slower hitting weapons. " in the end as a summary.

So probably it'll stay same or maybe become a little bit shorter for us but work the same way. It looks like a change made for 2-handed Sunder builds to come out, which there are none now. It also says Sunder became wider. I'll post my thoughts here either after patch notes are released or league launches. I mean when it becomes understandable what's happening:)
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Since Deep Cuts is getting removed from the game in 3.11, I replaced it with Bloodscent. This increased Meta Gear DPS by %2.1 and Required Gear DPS by %1.3. Also we won't miss it with our Watcher's Eye mod in terms of impale. Pob links are updated, items in guide will be updated after launch. Right now fingers crossed for patch notes announcement...

EDIT: Now that the patch notes are announced, we have more buffs to Sunder! Shockwave damage is buffed(Shockwaves now deal 40% less Damage (from 60%)), also Area of Effect is improved by %19 at gem level 20, probably %20 at lv 21. It also now creates "areas" which is not really clarified.

Still, using skill again now stops the wave and there is a minimum wave length when it's cut to make the skill stay useful on high attack speed/Multistrike. We still don't know what our new length will be and I will give an update on this shortly after launch, possibly with a video.

EDIT2: After watching Sunder part of the video released and reading this new "Areas", I have a guess. Sunder fires like bam-bam-bam-bam now so those are probably what areas are. There are 5 in total, making a long Sunder. But next attack cannot cancel it before creating 2 waves. If that's the case, we should be all good.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jun 18, 2020, 1:37:51 PM
Thank you for the guide.
I'll try leaguestarting with that =)
I am sad to announce that GGG's recent changes to Sunder nerfed the build heavily. Our Sunder's length is cut in half! I just did a video showing it so you will decide if you do the build or not. This might be the end of the road for Sunderman... If so, thanks for all your support until now. It's been more than a year and it was a good, fun journey for me. Hope it was like that for you too. I might try mailing support, change.org something but I'm not sure of what to do at the moment. Maybe GGG will fix this. GL HF, and hopefully see you guys on a new build. Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8ljr1pnYCU
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jun 20, 2020, 12:14:44 AM
I decided not to give up the build. Ladies and Gentlemen, here is Lacerman Build!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2875553

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLHRfA0fDIY

It's the same build with Lacerate instead of Sunder and it's even more effective than Sunderman! Both clearspeed and bossing is better. Comparing Lacerman with Sunderman, Required Gear DPS is improved from 2.4m to 2.8m and Meta Gear DPS is improved from 4.2m to 4.9m Shaper DPS. We can continue from the thread I linked up above. I want to leave this thread as a memory instead of changing it so I created a new one.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jun 21, 2020, 4:22:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info