[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

"
akvsma wrote:
how do you have mana for arctic armour ?

I think you mean mana reserve. Pride takes %50, Arctic Armor %25, Blood and Sand %10, Dread Banner %10, total is %95.

"
Praef wrote:
Question, as I am still kinda noobish on the crafting area; how did you manage to reach that amount of quality on your weapons? I know that there is a dude in the syndicate that can upgrade your weapon's quality to 28%, and with the beast sacrifice to 30% but I don't think I saw something that goes above that yet.

Also when crafting your own weapon, would you suggest spamming alterations until you get the desired outcome or just sell those alterations for cs, then spam chaos orbs instead?

There crafted mod gives attack speed and %13-18 quality. After that you Einhar beastcraft it for %30 more so it can go up to %48 this way. For crafting the weapon(one on Meta Gear), I'd do alt spamming but when I check https://www.craftofexile.com/ and https://currency.poe.trade/, both alting and chaosing seem close to each other as crafting cost. This league alts are kinda expensive, mainly because of cluster jewels.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on May 12, 2020, 3:31:42 PM
Ahhh, I see. Completely forgot about the crafted mods that give quality. As for alt spamming, wasn't aware that this league's price for them raised, considering I am pretty new to this game yet. That being said I am trying to create shaper weapons for a bit of a tankier mixed build with block rate.

That's kinda why I was wondering which was better to get the desired mods, but I suppose I will keep trying to alting then, perhaps try Tiny's trial if I manage to get him on the transportation as the table involves letting you use 200 chaos orbs in X seconds.
Thanks for the great build! Leaping into packs of mobs and making them explode is ridiculously fun, and the build seems to be extremely tough. I'd say it's almost stupid™ proof.
Question about the corruption part: like if you use Einhar's service to boost quality, does it count as the "corruption effects" or can you still get the bonuses corruption might provide you? Like extra physical damage and so on? Or to get those do you have to vaal the weapon?
Some more updates. I just changed "%15 increased Sunder Attack Speed" helm enchant with "Blood Rage grants additional %12 increased Attack Speed". At the cost of %3, now helm enchant not only applies to Sunder, but also to Leap Slam and Vaal Ancestral Warchief. Now leaps are faster, and Vaal Ancestral Warchief DPS is increased by %5. It's also easier to find on trade as elder base(Meta Gear) or normal base/item(Required Gear). I also removed "Regenerate % of Life per second" from helm on both gears because it's not fossil craftable anymore and is moved to Warlord influence. Also removed double life roll on Meta Gear helm to make it easier to craft.

"
Praef wrote:
Question about the corruption part: like if you use Einhar's service to boost quality, does it count as the "corruption effects" or can you still get the bonuses corruption might provide you? Like extra physical damage and so on? Or to get those do you have to vaal the weapon?

Einhar's just boosts the quality to %30. If you want to corrupt I suggest first getting quality to %28 with Hillock then vaaling or double corrupting in temple.

"
ScaredStupid wrote:
Thanks for the great build! Leaping into packs of mobs and making them explode is ridiculously fun, and the build seems to be extremely tough. I'd say it's almost stupid™ proof.

Thanks for your nice words! Yeah, last part was intended:)
Alright then, thank you. Yeah, I already got two siege axes with 28% quality, just been trying to use chaos orbs as the odds for the mods I want are higher than using alts according to CoE. With some luck it will still have a slot to also add the mod that gives X effect plus more quality.
Really want to try this! Do you have any videos of you doing Siumlacrium?
"
mrwiggiiles wrote:

I haven't recorded any videos of Simulacrum run yet, and I had no plans to make a new video this league. This is because I think recent one is sufficient to showcase the build and also I am pretty busy these times in real life(Still trying to hit 40/40 in league). But I can say build does Simulacrum no problem and it's pretty fun doing it. I'll try to make a Simulacrum video before league ends, but no promises:)
Last edited by PegasusRideR on May 24, 2020, 8:26:26 AM
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
"
mrwiggiiles wrote:

I haven't recorded any videos of Simulacrum run yet, and I had no plans to make a new video this league. This is because I think recent one is sufficient to showcase the build and also I am pretty busy these times in real life(Still trying to hit 40/40 in league). But I can say build does Simulacrum no problem and it's pretty fun doing it. I'll try to make a Simulacrum video before league ends, but no promises:)

All good! Debating on this build and one other for next league. This seems like a blase!
Also I see culling strike on your weapon and a gem slot. Have you thought about changing it to something else or do the 2 work well with one another?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info