[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

Also curious what exact Drawbacks there were for easyness, I personally only chose to follow this build because I can't stand meta op garbage and played sunder in my first league and wanted to go back to it
First of all really like your build and enjoy crushing content.

I really struggle with survivability and damage wise. Tried to fight a8 sirus and could not delete him.

What should be my next upgrades for better survivability and more dmg?
Already working on a better chest.

Coming closer and closer... Did the next round of upgrades.

Finally got the Watchers Eye with Impale and 6% life for 23ex. Real nice boost in DPS!

Also bought some gloves with "more Attack Speed" for Leap Slam - and I have to say this adds so much fun to the build. Jumping around like crazy is just too good. As I already have Culling on my MH I have taken Maim For the 4th link to add to Leap Slam. This makes me apply some phys-debuff here and there when jumping into packs especially that otherwise Maim is only on the Warchief, which is rarely pull out in map clearing. Any other good ideas for the 4th link besides Culling (i know Quality on Culling also gives Attack Speed but thats not needed really)?

Then I bought a Soul Taker with Chance to Bleed implicit. I am still not convinced I need Red Storm as I feel clear speed is more than good now. But still I thought it might not be a bad idea to add - puts me not at chance to bleed with 70% MH and 90% OH.

So now all big purchases are done and I will start upgrading slot-by-slot along the way. Right now sitting on 6.3k life.

Anyone care to elaborate a bit the benefits of Feed the Fury over Bloodscent? Not sure if i want/should switch the cluster jewel...
Enjoying the build so far. I'm thinking to get rare armour with :
Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing #% of their Life as Physical Damage...
It is worth? If ofc get something of stats like belly
"
edu1991 wrote:
Enjoying the build so far. I'm thinking to get rare armour with :
Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing #% of their Life as Physical Damage...
It is worth? If ofc get something of stats like belly

With the Gladiator Ascendancy we already get 10% max life explosion of bleeding enemies out-of-the-box. I dont feel anything more is needed - mobs just all explode and die. And I wouldn't want to trade-off the benefits of belly - especially the big life% boost it gives.
"
Gambler92 wrote:

I really struggle with survivability and damage wise. Tried to fight a8 sirus and could not delete him.

For Survivability a switch to Belly will definitely give a big bump over Tabula. Lots of life, armour and few resistances.

For DPS you can still get quite a few enhancements:
- higher pDPS MH weapon
- Nearby Enemies take 9% increased phys dmg on Helmet
- Vulnerability on Hit ring
- Stygian Vise belt with added Abyss Jewel
So finally bought the watcher's eye for additional impale, damage is sitting at roughly 3.06M Shaper DPS.

Beat simulacrum Wave 20 rather ok, died only few times at wave 20 to Omni boss (This guy is a pain).

I am very happy how this char evolved and I have had so much fun to play with it. Probably gonna league start next time again with sunder, incredibly fun.

Nevertheless I spent around 40-45 Ex into the char and there is still still room for improvements. But I believe every exalt is worth it for the fun you get back.
"
DasPizzar wrote:
Also curious what exact Drawbacks there were for easyness, I personally only chose to follow this build because I can't stand meta op garbage and played sunder in my first league and wanted to go back to it

Overall design of the build I can say. I tried to make a build that everybody can play, from first timers to seasoned players by making it simple and easy, also being good in endgame. We Leap/Sunder and activate Vaal Ancestral Warchief when needed. There's no need to press loads of buttons I mean. 1 skill slot is empty. More examples can be second life flask, Increased Duration on Blood Rage. There are many like that I can say, but I don't want to influence majority as many players are already changing the build to their taste when playing.

"
derSchurke wrote:
As I already have Culling on my MH I have taken Maim For the 4th link to add to Leap Slam. This makes me apply some phys-debuff here and there when jumping into packs especially that otherwise Maim is only on the Warchief, which is rarely pull out in map clearing. Any other good ideas for the 4th link besides Culling (i know Quality on Culling also gives Attack Speed but thats not needed really)?

Then I bought a Soul Taker with Chance to Bleed implicit. I am still not convinced I need Red Storm as I feel clear speed is more than good now. But still I thought it might not be a bad idea to add - puts me not at chance to bleed with 70% MH and 90% OH.

Anyone care to elaborate a bit the benefits of Feed the Fury over Bloodscent? Not sure if i want/should switch the cluster jewel...

Those are some nice improvements! Maim on Leap Slam is a good idea in theory, but I think practically it won't make much improvement. Because of Leap/Sunder playstyle and Sunder's long wave and aoe, we barely leap into packs and hit all with Leap. Majority of the enemies first get Sunder wave and don't get the Leap. You can see that in the video too. But I also agree that Culling Strike support just for the attack speed is a little overkill there with "more" mod on gloves and Culling strike on weapon. I am open to ideas about this change, but sadly I have no ideas. If we can find something better, I'll happily replace by writing a note there saying "Use Culling Strike until you get a Culling Strike weapon and gloves with more mod." Thanks for the maim idea btw.
For cluster jewel change, I picked Feed The Fury because we can refund Gladiator's Perseverance there, keeping Red Storm. Also Bloodscent is more for clearspeed, where Feed The Fury is more boss oriented. Bloodscent fills up slowly and shows it's effect more as it fills up to 50, whereas Feed The Fury works as we leech instantly. Here harder the boss, the more we will be leeching. On hard endgame bosses, we're mostly leeching so Feed The Fury will be mostly active and buffing instantly, without requiring buildup. It also does good in stuff like Simulacrum, Legion, etc. where there are loads of mobs and we lose life constantly. I think build's clearspeed is already pretty fast, that's why I'm trying to improve it in boss killing department.
Regarding Red Storm, as we all know we need to inflict bleed for explosions to happen because of Gratuitous Violence Ascendancy. In theory, when we have %100 bleed chance, we have %100 explosion rate. For %70 bleed chance, it's %70. But actually it's lower than that, especially for Required Gear DPS because of Impale's nature(Getting better as "Total DPS" -not Combined- in LocalIdentity's Pob increases kinda fixes explosion rate on the way to Meta Gear DPS). I think this is the reason why we might not notice the difference between %100 and %70, but it makes difference both as numbers and to my eye when I tested.

"
derSchurke wrote:
With the Gladiator Ascendancy we already get 10% max life explosion of bleeding enemies out-of-the-box. I dont feel anything more is needed - mobs just all explode and die. And I wouldn't want to trade-off the benefits of belly - especially the big life% boost it gives.

This is exactly what I was going to say:)

"
Joybringer75 wrote:
So finally bought the watcher's eye for additional impale, damage is sitting at roughly 3.06M Shaper DPS.

Beat simulacrum Wave 20 rather ok, died only few times at wave 20 to Omni boss (This guy is a pain).

I am very happy how this char evolved and I have had so much fun to play with it. Probably gonna league start next time again with sunder, incredibly fun.

Nice to hear it's all going well. Those are nice improvements! Almost everything should be piece of cake now. Bosses on last wave are kinda rippy. We are close both in terms of DPS and life atm.

"
Gambler92 wrote:

Thanks for your nice words! Other than what DerSchurke recommended, you can switch Silver Flask with Atziri's Promise until you get Lion's Roar, because we already have perma-onslaught from Slaughter node on passive tree. I tried to check your gear on pob but seen a Cyclone setup. But I can say Meta Gear setup can kill A8 Sirus no problem.

𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jun 10, 2020, 10:06:32 AM
For people wanting to get the helm enchant, today's lab is not bad.

(This is a Bump message for the thread, because GGG has a bump limit for each thread for 6 months. 6 months has passed, so I have to bump manually now. But instead of a single word “Bump”, I’m trying to provide information or news with each bumping.)
Don't forget to be on Sand Stance when clearing, and Blood Stance when bossing/single targets on Blood and Sand.

(This is a Bump message for the thread, because GGG has a bump limit for each thread for 6 months. 6 months has passed, so I have to bump manually now. But instead of a single word “Bump”, I’m trying to provide information or news with each bumping.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info