[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

Could you please add the Skill Gem links? I've watched your video and you go through it pretty fast. It would be nice to just see it with the rest of the build. Thanks!
"
ifoldsix wrote:
Could you please add the Skill Gem links? I've watched your video and you go through it pretty fast. It would be nice to just see it with the rest of the build. Thanks!

You can see skill gem placement on gear here in Gear and Gems, just hover your mouse over items. Or did you mean something else?
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Ah, see it now. Thanks!
I am not 100% sure how painforged works, you get damage bonus when you block a hit? if so block in this build is not high enough to sustain it always (pretty much nonexistent), what do i miss?
Thinking that i should've gone for arena challenger or outmatch as my 3rd ascendancy
Last edited by Sunw1sh on Jun 8, 2019, 2:48:54 PM
"
Sunw1sh wrote:
I am not 100% sure how painforged works, you get damage bonus when you block a hit? if so block in this build is not high enough to sustain it always (pretty much nonexistent), what do i miss?
Thinking that i should've gone for arena challenger or outmatch as my 3rd ascendancy
You have the damage bonus until you get hit. If you've taken no damage from hits recently it says. By recently I don't know exactly how many seconds. But it resets sometime after you get hit, then you have that %40 increased damage again.

UPDATE:
Just hit Blood and Sand max level and tested it with the Arena Challenger ascendancy combined. Dps is imporved. But the real improvement is to Leap Slam, it became incredibly faster! It's because challenger charges give "more" attack speed instead of "increased" attack speed. This league build will do much faster clearspeed! Now we have %20 more movement speed too.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jun 9, 2019, 4:04:02 AM
Have you tried any of the new support gems? Rage with Berserk, Close Combat, and Pulverize all seem interesting. I've been messing around running Pride instead of Hatred and running Brutality as well.
Last edited by Xeneron on Jun 8, 2019, 11:17:49 PM
"
Xeneron wrote:
Have you tried any of the new support gems? Rage with Berserk, Close Combat, and Pulverize all seem interesting. I've been messing around running Pride instead of Hatred and running Brutality as well.
Out of these, I've only thought about Close Combat. It will increase leap speed but will slow down overall clearspeed. Since leap speed is more than fast enough especially after challenger charges, this change is not required.

UPDATE: Pob finally updated itself, and I updated pob links.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jun 9, 2019, 4:07:09 AM
Updated the Passive Skill Tree. Now we have %11 more block chance, %50 increased block recovery and %5 more life at the cost of %1 total dps to compensate for %8 block chance lost when we changed Painforged ascendancy with Arena Challenger. I'm always trying to look for improvements and update the build when I find any, but also if you find any improvements, please post them here and I'll update the build if necessary.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 1, 2020, 1:40:40 PM
I am not sure about Multistrike anymore, its getting you only 2% DPS(at least on POB)
Dont you think we may have some better options here?

Edit: nvm probably POB cant calculate the new multisrike and is only using the first hit to do math
Last edited by ChaosMatusa on Jun 10, 2019, 2:28:26 PM
hello, i play this build for legion and i have a question

i dont have good amulet and i want to ask you if i can use carnage heart?

carnage heart have 1%+ leech, lot atribut and resistence

what do you think about carnage heart's mod
- x% incrased damage when leech
- 50% more leech per second

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info