3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

I played the Rf build from Demi and trusted his gem links like he said

IF you can get an elder helm, go for Supported By Burning Damage/Conc Effect/Essence of Horror. This allows you to use Arcane Surge + Swift Affliction instead of those 2 links. Arcane Surge adds a hidden "duration" tag to RF, allowing Swift Affliction to work. This is highest DPS setup.

is it not working anymore?

if you got some news to that idea let me know :)
"
_Gambo wrote:
I played the Rf build from Demi and trusted his gem links like he said

IF you can get an elder helm, go for Supported By Burning Damage/Conc Effect/Essence of Horror. This allows you to use Arcane Surge + Swift Affliction instead of those 2 links. Arcane Surge adds a hidden "duration" tag to RF, allowing Swift Affliction to work. This is highest DPS setup.

is it not working anymore?

if you got some news to that idea let me know :)

Ok if you say so, i was just looking at the PoB...
The +1 to socketed Fire gems wand/scepter recipe mentioned under leveling was removed. Not sure why.
"
kompaniet wrote:
The +1 to socketed Fire gems wand/scepter recipe mentioned under leveling was removed. Not sure why.

because ggg removed the +1 recipe or rather replaced it with added dmg to spells
Hey! Thx for the guide! I love incinerate but until now i always played it as witch. After having troubles starting this league of, with a build i wasnt familier with, i went back "to the roots" and played incinerate again but this time as chieftain.

This is my current setup:

single target
Spoiler

clear
Spoiler

everything else
Spoiler

I went for the "classic" with anger instead of skitter bots, not because i think its better but just the synergy with +3 to all fire gems, and i got my unset +3 ring pretty early and wanted to push the levels as far is i could (even if its not the best / efficient way) which in the end didnt work out becuase i had to link my anger with enlighten to add flesh and stone :D but it kinda works with herald of ash too as we reach the magical lvl 26 , so the initial idea still kinda worked (but we loose ~100k dmg on single target)

things on my todo:
* corrupted gloves (flammability / temp chains)
* slam res on my belt and craft 20% dmg
* get better amu (with res to respec some points)
* check out the sovereignity cluster to maybe fit in aspect of the spider
^

I would love to hear some feedback. Thx for the inspiration and greetings to all incinerate players (- :
Last edited by BebopBraunbaer on Oct 5, 2019, 10:22:36 AM
"
Hey! Thx for the guide! I love incinerate but until now i always played it as witch. After having troubles starting this league of, with a build i wasnt familier with, i went back "to the roots" and played incinerate again but this time as chieftain.

This is my current setup:

single target
Spoiler

clear
Spoiler

everything else
Spoiler

I went for the "classic" with anger instead of skitter bots, not because i think its better but just the synergy with +3 to all fire gems, and i got my unset +3 ring pretty early and wanted to push the levels as far is i could (even if its not the best / efficient way) which in the end didnt work out becuase i had to link my anger with enlighten to add flesh and stone :D but it kinda works with herald of ash too as we reach the magical lvl 26 , so the initial idea still kinda worked (but we loose ~100k dmg on single target)

things on my todo:
* corrupted gloves (flammability / temp chains)
* slam res on my belt and craft 20% dmg
* get better amu (with res to respec some points)
* check out the sovereignity cluster to maybe fit in aspect of the spider
^

I would love to hear some feedback. Thx for the inspiration and greetings to all incinerate players (- :

Wow pretty nutty dps dude :D

This is what i think you should do.
https://pastebin.com/LCUysBr8

change Alira for 2 passives
change tree
change amulet and gloves
add aspect of the spider
Enlighten 4

No need to slam res on belt. Just change the gloves.

You can add Blood Rage for mapping if you have the slot.

Also i dont like your cwdt setup. You are wasting your Endurance charges. It's better to have cwdt setup both on lvl 20 since 3.7 changes. You can drop Vaal Molten Shell, i think it shares cooldown with Immortal Call. IC is your best deff option since you have end charges. Drop Vaal MS and add Inc Duration.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Oct 5, 2019, 12:38:29 PM
Thank you so much for your feedback!

"

i never had alira as bandit reward in the first place.

"
change tree

i need deep thoughts to sustain my clearing setup without mana flask
in general my goal is not to rely on a mana flask

"

i didnt realise how cheap i could get some additional res on my gloves. Thx! I did switch them out and am caped out without the belt craft.

"
change amulet and gloves

Man the min. frenzy craft blew my mind! I totally forgot how potent frenzy charges are. I am still thinking about pathing to Divine Judgement and anointing disciple of slaughter instead

"

good point

"
Also i dont like your cwdt setup. You are wasting your Endurance charges. It's better to have cwdt setup both on lvl 20 since 3.7 changes. You can drop Vaal Molten Shell, i think it shares cooldown with Immortal Call. IC is your best deff option since you have end charges. Drop Vaal MS and add Inc Duration.

î agree on the first part. Ill level up my cwdt setup , i am not generating endurance charges as fast as i thought, but i am not sure how beneficial wave on conviction is on a high level cwdt setup. AFAIK the gems getting triggered rotate on each trigger, missing out on IC every second savage hit (or beyond) doesnt sound like a good idea. Maybe i am wrong and it works smooth while playing ill try it out.

VMS does not share cooldown with IC (MS does though) , i tried to gear around armour so VMS gives me 6k+ buffer which i learned to appreciate tbh. Also the increased skill effect duration on VMS is global so every IC triggered while VMS is active will benefit from it (could be wrong though, just something i read , nothing i tested myself). I like it so much i am thinking about pathing into the armour / life nodes south of the marauder to increase it even further.

So all in all i will keep aspect of the spider in mind as the overall end goal but i think have to level up to 97 to rly fit it in without much hassle.

at last, here are my upgrades , thx again for your feedback!
Spoiler

still working on jorgin, not sure if T2 or T3

will keep my eyes open on gloves with higher armour

"finished" belt

thinking about replacing my unset ring with this. 30% increased fire from anger essence would be the next step i guess, Will have to work out my res though

thinking about wise oak as my cold / light res are very similar so i could reach 2/3 mitigation and the fire pen without much hassle (not sure which flask to drop though)
Hey dude, what passive point you suggest to unlock with oils on amulet?
Im not full build yet but I did Hall of grandmasters really easy, your build is amazing!
"
LeleuRooTs wrote:
Hey dude, what passive point you suggest to unlock with oils on amulet?
Im not full build yet but I did Hall of grandmasters really easy, your build is amazing!

BebopBraunbaer has a divine judgement on his amulet, and it looks pretty good.

Also i have a question, right now im trying to make my items a little better, but im shocked how fast im dying in some 16 tier maps while helping cassia. Everytime, when fire birds spawn im dying almost instantly, and im not sure what to do about it. My damage isnt also that good to just kill them fast.
"
Thank you so much for your feedback!

"

i never had alira as bandit reward in the first place.

"
change tree

i need deep thoughts to sustain my clearing setup without mana flask
in general my goal is not to rely on a mana flask

"

i didnt realise how cheap i could get some additional res on my gloves. Thx! I did switch them out and am caped out without the belt craft.

"
change amulet and gloves

Man the min. frenzy craft blew my mind! I totally forgot how potent frenzy charges are. I am still thinking about pathing to Divine Judgement and anointing disciple of slaughter instead

"

good point

"

î agree on the first part. Ill level up my cwdt setup , i am not generating endurance charges as fast as i thought, but i am not sure how beneficial wave on conviction is on a high level cwdt setup. AFAIK the gems getting triggered rotate on each trigger, missing out on IC every second savage hit (or beyond) doesnt sound like a good idea. Maybe i am wrong and it works smooth while playing ill try it out.

VMS does not share cooldown with IC (MS does though) , i tried to gear around armour so VMS gives me 6k+ buffer which i learned to appreciate tbh. Also the increased skill effect duration on VMS is global so every IC triggered while VMS is active will benefit from it (could be wrong though, just something i read , nothing i tested myself). I like it so much i am thinking about pathing into the armour / life nodes south of the marauder to increase it even further.

So all in all i will keep aspect of the spider in mind as the overall end goal but i think have to level up to 97 to rly fit it in without much hassle.

at last, here are my upgrades , thx again for your feedback!
Spoiler

still working on jorgin, not sure if T2 or T3

will keep my eyes open on gloves with higher armour

"finished" belt

thinking about replacing my unset ring with this. 30% increased fire from anger essence would be the next step i guess, Will have to work out my res though

thinking about wise oak as my cold / light res are very similar so i could reach 2/3 mitigation and the fire pen without much hassle (not sure which flask to drop though)

-PoB showed me Alira... some bug...

-You don't need Deep Thoughts, check the pastebin i gave you. Your Incinerate mana consumption will be 1 and 2 mana x 15 casts/s its max 30 mana/s and you have over 40 mana/s regen.

-About CWDT-IC, believe me put it on level 20. You can see in the Shaper video before I kill him, CWDT at lvl 20 got triggered by floating ball and I didn't took nowhere near 3k damage. Wave of Conviction will boost your damage when you need it the most, something hitting you hard.

-Check out that pastebin I gave you one more time, you can fit everything no prob at level 97, no mana flasks no Deep Thoughts. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info