3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

I'm leveling my chieftain and loving this build!
But something that I dont understand is why use Elemental Overload with Controlled Destruction? Wont it stop the critical strikes to proc EO?
Controlled destruction lowers the critical strike chance of the gem by 100%, not making it impossible.
you can see when you start that you do proc elemental overload quite often actually
Oh right, its not flat 100%
Well I'll leave this one to when I have more critical chance.
Yet other question, on the ascendancy path, would it be bad if get Tawhoa before Hinekora? Or is it more up to personal taste? Because I feel more comfortable with a tankier build while I dont have the preferable gear.
"
Linhares07 wrote:
Yet other question, on the ascendancy path, would it be bad if get Tawhoa before Hinekora? Or is it more up to personal taste? Because I feel more comfortable with a tankier build while I dont have the preferable gear.

Sure if you prefer it that way. Dont skip on taking EO. When fighting mobs only Incinerate is enough to proc it on every mob. For bosses you use Orb of Storms to make sure that you will proc EO on single target. You can see in videos that I always have EO.
"
"
Linhares07 wrote:

Sure if you prefer it that way. Dont skip on taking EO. When fighting mobs only Incinerate is enough to proc it on every mob. For bosses you use Orb of Storms to make sure that you will proc EO on single target. You can see in videos that I always have EO.

Yes, I got EO as soon as I could and I'm having a really high uptime with it.
About Blight ointments, do you have any passive in mind that should be used? I was thinking about Heart of Flame for damage or Disciple of the Unyielding for endurance charges. What do you think?
How does the gem setup for the boots with Cast when Damage Taken Support - Wave of Conviction - Molten Shell - Immortal Call work? Aren't Immortal Call and Molten Shell both Guard skills that share a cooldown, do they both trigger at the same time or only one? And what level should the Cast When Damage Taken Support gem be?
"
Ordinaris wrote:
How does the gem setup for the boots with Cast when Damage Taken Support - Wave of Conviction - Molten Shell - Immortal Call work? Aren't Immortal Call and Molten Shell both Guard skills that share a cooldown, do they both trigger at the same time or only one? And what level should the Cast When Damage Taken Support gem be?

I think you can't use both on CWDT. What you could do is put Immortal Call on CDWT and not link it to Vaal Molten Shell which you would cast manually. Molten Shell is not good anyway on CWDT because if you have active Vaal Molten regular one will override it with CWDT.

Also MS should't be your primary guard skill because you don't have high armour.
"
Linhares07 wrote:
"
"
Linhares07 wrote:

Yes, I got EO as soon as I could and I'm having a really high uptime with it.
About Blight ointments, do you have any passive in mind that should be used? I was thinking about Heart of Flame for damage or Disciple of the Unyielding for endurance charges. What do you think?

Amulet anointment:

Damage: Heart of Flame
Deff: Golem's Blood
Mobility: Fleetfoot
Clearspeed: Battle Cry, this I think will be the best option combined with the Abyssal Cry. It will give amazing clear speed in Blight encounters.
Build updated, see change log
Have you considered Intensify Support as the last link? Still fine clear when you move but help to bump damage up a bit when you stay and channel.

Btw, have you used crit-based Incinerate? Damage spikes of the last blast should be really amazing...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info