3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
"
Dovahsith wrote:

Hi man,

well it's the league. Legions can be op in high tier corrupted maps. Also Chieftain doesn't rely on Dodge at all.

Hi, thanks for your answer. My idea to increased dodge is based on an aditional temporary defense layer for hard encounters: 10% Forbidden Taste, 50% when you are focused (boots+helmet) and additional 10% on shaped boots.
All in all, up to 70% attack dodgechance for 4 seconds. Normally that should be enough time to kill any boss. Sure, spells will hurt anayway.

"
I saw your char its pretty beefy. You lack cast speed though. I would suggest that you go for the rare amulet, gloves with cast speed and to change 2 jewels.

Thank you for your advise - i will have a look, espacially to my cast speed. What do you think about Yoke? isn't it a comparable/better dps-boost to an rare shaped/elder amulet? Maybe i can have a look for jewels, to increase my shock-chance.

"
Single target dps is fine. Make some upgrades. You can use Cinderswallow Urn instead of Atziri's Promise.

I would rather craft a staff for better clearspeed. Shaped staff, get cast while channeling mod, multimod it and add Volatile Dead 21 insted of Conc effect/Increased area.

You can carry then both staves and switch them on the fly on "x" key when you need big dps.

That is a good idea for clearspeed, i will try it - i hope i can afford it :-) Thanks
"
Dovahsith wrote:

I also thought about using a shaper staff with sockedt gems are supported by Arcan Surge. POB shows an immense damage boost, but i think we will not be able to use this, because we do not consume mana and Arcan Surge will not proc.

I forgot. Yeah, this won't work because it requires a lot of mana spent before it procs.
Good evening everybody,

has anyone already experimented with the new timeless-jewels?

Thanks for advice, Greetings
I looked at the Doryani Vaal one with the ES shield, it can make you extra tanky but it's all RNG. Probably not worth it - but you can try getting the EO keystone.

Going to do my first ever uber elder tonight or tommorow. Not sure if I should use Kaom's boots - I lose my fortify leap slam links.

e: Just killed UE for my first time, after learning the fight twice. First character to 92 and first character to kill Shaper and above, thanks for the guide. :)
Last edited by daason on Jul 19, 2019, 3:40:12 PM
Thank you so much for the build, finally nailed Uber Elder this morning and i'm still shaking!

I played Incinerate last league and had many failed attempts on it as a Witch, this league took another 6-7 attempts including one wipe with about 5-2% left.
"
dark_nebula wrote:
Thank you so much for the build, finally nailed Uber Elder this morning and i'm still shaking!

I played Incinerate last league and had many failed attempts on it as a Witch, this league took another 6-7 attempts including one wipe with about 5-2% left.

Haha congrats!!! :D
UE is more about practice. Ofc it's easier the tankier char is or the more dps it has. But in the end it comes down to practice. You can see that from Mathil as he kills UE with pretty much anything.

Nevertheless i'm really glad you managed to get UE on your own and it is a great satisfaction indeed!

HF and ty for the feedback! :D
I'm a little confused
I have a bit less than 8k hp with my current gear and have no problems with legions up to t16 maps (my dodge chance is also as low as it can be)
Spoiler

How can something be wrong with almost 9k hp? (・_・;)
Homo homini lupus est.
Last edited by Sye on Jul 21, 2019, 11:06:37 PM
"
Sye wrote:

https://youtu.be/yLUUxtMuXkU also facetanking Chimera
I can get one shot only under Vulnerability so I avoid this mod on maps and everything is fine ^^

Third UElder kill in my life https://youtu.be/zLMLBn2Xsko
Still too many things happen around for me to not die xD I'll keep training ^^
I would be very grateful if someone will prompt what exactly killed me at 2:56 https://youtu.be/zLMLBn2Xsko?t=172 (2:52 link)
I don't understand (•ิ_•ิ)?[/spoiler]

You can be fine even with Vulnerability maps if you would run magic flask with Warding suffux.

Elder slammed you.
"
daason wrote:
I looked at the Doryani Vaal one with the ES shield, it can make you extra tanky but it's all RNG. Probably not worth it - but you can try getting the EO keystone.

Going to do my first ever uber elder tonight or tommorow. Not sure if I should use Kaom's boots - I lose my fortify leap slam links.

e: Just killed UE for my first time, after learning the fight twice. First character to 92 and first character to kill Shaper and above, thanks for the guide. :)

Congrats! :D
"

Elder slammed you.

Okay, got it, he can Slam too o.o
Elder's slam looks so calm and peaceful compared to annoying nonstop shaper balls and Shaper's slam...
Thank you, now I see how it looks and can try to avoid it.
Homo homini lupus est.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info