PS4 Party Play in Flashback not working correctly, please patch

Took me and my buddy until Act 10 to notice it as we wanted to delve for the crafting recipies. So we can't really map together? That sucks. I hope there's still a fix coming.
... is not a troll
I think for mapping you can use this workaround, meet in town, open the context with warp to, let your buddy go to hideout and then click warp. I haven't tested it yet, but if he is correct, it should work and once in hideout, you should be fine, also the templar laboratory works as well. You know where you do the maps when you dont have a map device (epilog top right in oriath)
We'll see if we can get the workaround working if it's timing sensitive as we are on opposite sides of the earth. Germany - Australia
The Templar Lab would be a hassle, we'll probably map separately or play our non Flashback Duo.
... is not a troll
It's not so complicated,
the things that can go wrong:
you want to teleport to early, as long as your friend is still in town no problem the option is still there.
you close the menu, your friend is gone. Have to meet again because option in menu is missing.

If you want to be fast you can click at the moment when the teleporting player has the loading screen, if prefer more safety stay in menu until your friend tell he has arived.

As long as you didnt close the menu you can stay on the teleport option, you cant to anything wrong except close the menu or leave the group.

wenn du Deutsch versteht:
Es ist eigentlich ganz einfach, müsst euch halt nur über Party-Chat absprechen oder in der Stadt so hinstellen das ihr euch sehen könnt.
Du gehts mit dem "Cursor" auf "zu Spieler Teleportieren" und musst da dann warten bis dein Kollege im Ladebildschirm gelandet ist oder angekommen und dann erst mit [X] bestätigen. Solange du nicht vom menüpunkt weg bist kannste auch noch auf Klo gehen oder dir was zu trinken holen und dann erst klicken.
wichtig ist halt nur das der Menüpunkt markiert bleibt und du nicht das Menü auf irgendeine Art und Weise verlässt.
Wir machen halt immer kurze Ansage, dann einmal warten bis alle soweit sind(den Menüpunkt ausgewählt haben) und dann wird teleportiert, dann gibts noch ein ok bin da und dann kommt die Gruppe hinterher.
Sollte irgendjemand doch zu Schusselig gewesen sein geht der der Teleportiert hat zurück und holt den zurück gebliebenen ab.
Last edited by McGamb_DE on May 17, 2019, 4:13:19 AM
It should also be easy to fix, but seems they just dont care anymore. Now its weekend again. They will probably let us whole flashback play like this.
"

wenn du Deutsch versteht:

Danke für die ausführliche Beschreibung, geht ja doch recht einfach.
... is not a troll

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info