PS4 Party Play in Flashback not working correctly, please patch

Not sure if you already noticed, but the party is not working correctly, you cannot visit anyones hideout or warp to them. You can still join the same zone, if both have the means to go there on their own.

Please have a look at it and fix it asap.

For everyone who wants to map together, you can use the map device in the templar laboratory to actually join the same map, but the lack of a stash makes it very inefficient with those console loading times.
Last bumped on May 19, 2019, 4:19:18 PM
Yes, me too. I hope ggg can repair it as soon as possible.
This is a major disappointment for me, starting a new event not checking that the teleport function isn't working is a bummer, you can't delve together ATM, and this in a race? Sorry but this needs to be checked before it's gone live. Dont you guys have q&a at GGG?
Hi.
We are looking into this problem.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.

Thx
I am also having the same problem
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.

Any news on that please?
There is a workaround:

Meet in a city, all group members press option, go to player who wants to go to his hideout/mine, move cursor to teleport to player.
Now the Player teleport and on loading screen or at arival all the other press x to teleport to him.

But a permanent fix would be great.
"
mavbot wrote:
There is a workaround:

Meet in a city, all group members press option, go to player who wants to go to his hideout/mine, move cursor to teleport to player.
Now the Player teleport and on loading screen or at arival all the other press x to teleport to him.

But a permanent fix would be great.

Thx for sharing this.
your welcome.

But be aware you have to coordinate all people, and if there is one not listening, he has no option to teleport to the others.

Hope they will fix it soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info