In two weeks, on the 21st of May (PDT) we'll announce our next expansion and its challenge league. Alongside the announcement we'll release a new set of Supporter Packs, which means that the current Synthesis ones will leave the store forever.

There are two pairs of the Synthesis Supporter Packs available in the store, the Sunstone Supporter Pack and the Doomcrow Supporter Pack. Each of the two pairs is designed in a unique style and has different contents, so you can choose whichever one (or both) you prefer. You can upgrade from the smaller one in a pair to the larger one. All the microtransactions from the Supporter Packs are exclusive and will never appear in the store again, including Hideout templates.

If you're interested in getting one of the Synthesis Supporter Packs but you're not sure you'll be able to do so in time, we'd recommend setting up a payment plan which can reserve a pack for you for up to three months after the commencement of your plan. Just email us in advance at support@grindinggear.com, we'll be happy to help you!

Additionally, if you have purchased any plain points packs since February 18th (PDT), you can use this in an upgrade to one of the Synthesis Supporter Packs! You can credit up to 80% of the value of your desired supporter pack towards an upgrade. For example, if you purchased a $10 point pack you could then upgrade to the Sunstone or Doomcrow Supporter Pack for $20. You'd then receive the remainder of the contents of the pack, excluding the points you already purchased before the upgrade.

The Synthesis Supporter Packs on consoles will be replaced with the new ones after the announcement of the new expansion and its challenge league as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Looking forward to the new ones! :D
ty!
This used to make sense. Stuff happens too fast now.
XD
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
There hideouts will be gone? Can we get somehow them in 3.7 or later?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Really sad I won't be able to acquire the hideout templates. I hope it's last time they're time-limited purchases (to be clear, I think paid hideout template MTX are perfectly fine).
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Can't we get a sneak peak on the next supporter pack so we can buy this one if the new one isn't to our liking? XD
ok, discounts?
[Removed by Support]
Is the Sunstone Portal Effect even fixed? It had a problem with being not good clickable because it was a bit off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info