Synthesis Supporter Packs End Soon

Due to the fact, that the current challenge rewards fits perfectly to the soulstealer supporter Pack from the previous league, can we expect, that the new league challenge rewards fits perfectly to one of the current supporter packs?
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
"
The_Fapist wrote:
I don't support a social justice warrior system that bans me for your mum jokes go fuck yourself GGG won't get a cent outta me.

Perhaps you should ask you parents, what was wrong with that. They obviously missed something at your education. Socialwise, you could get in some trouble, once you move out from you parents house.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
This used to make sense. Stuff happens too fast now.

yes, but it's also cheaper. i'm mixed..
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Hi guys
"
Tortyfoo wrote:
I'm currently not playing due to map stash tab issue in standard. This is supposed to be fixed before end of league but still waiting. If fixed in time then will get a pack.

Why do the league supporter packs have to end once the new league is announced? Surely should be when it starts? Used to be this way or even a few weeks in to a new league that the supporter packs for a league were released.

yep, i'm waiting too.

and the pack start with the announcement to build "hype". people are still excited when they see the overpowered items that supposedly will exist in the new league, but only a few like these will ever be obtained. once league starts and people see how buggy and unstable it is, they would be less likely to buy a pack. and also they are busy playing and less likely to browse the site for a supporter pack.
Last edited by dachoppa on May 8, 2019, 2:52:32 AM
"
juyevon wrote:
Perhaps you should ask you parents, what was wrong with that. They obviously missed something at your education. Socialwise, you could get in some trouble, once you move out from you parents house.

Dunno, turns out that a carefully measured amount of crudeness can save you a lot of pain in the long run. Being polite all the time is a great way to waste a ton of time and effort on asshats that just can't or won't get the message otherwise.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
The_Fapist wrote:
I don't support a social justice warrior system that bans me for your mum jokes go fuck yourself GGG won't get a cent outta me.

I havent been banned for any jokes but i dont support a sjw system either.

You would have thought ggg had a good sense of humour considering the price of some of the mtx.
Nice! Bring em on.
the game is sooo dead looool not even funny
in game chat ? dead
in game trade? dead
forums? dead dead dead
Start making good looking armour for everyone and not just for MTX WALES, then maybe ppl will spend more on your game
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
The hideout and mtx all become legacy. Any price fixer out there? haha
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info