Synthesis Supporter Packs End Soon

Usually try to buy at least one pack per league - but Synthesis... oh man. Miss Talisman league and Bestiary leagues when playing Synthesis.

Good thing it is almost over.

I think purchasable-only hideout was a bad idea.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Would it be possible to use points to buy a supporter packs? If so i would buy the 240$ pack if I could use the points it provides to buy the lower packs otherwise not interested.
"
wexe wrote:
Is the Sunstone Portal Effect even fixed? It had a problem with being not good clickable because it was a bit off.

this is my only complaint about the sunspear set , the portal is aweful to use if you host maps. they are just too close together.

the hideout itself though is worth 60$ , it was the first time i designed a hideout and it is now a work of art. Hopefully there is a hideout competition so i can submit it :P

the armor set is also very nice and can mix with others.
Yes the HO in the support pack is awesome and is my HO of choice. Well worth the price. I re-decorated to match my style, but it came with lots and lots of cool objects.

The portals can be a bit annoying sometimes if you don't click just right. I use the big map device to spread them out; the HO has two or three spots suitable for that size device.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Haven’t been looking forward to new packs until I almost forgot new packs refreshes when league countdown starts and not at the commencement of new leagues.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Great packs, love em.
Saved
I'm currently not playing due to map stash tab issue in standard. This is supposed to be fixed before end of league but still waiting. If fixed in time then will get a pack.

Why do the league supporter packs have to end once the new league is announced? Surely should be when it starts? Used to be this way or even a few weeks in to a new league that the supporter packs for a league were released.
"
nadakuu wrote:
"
wexe wrote:
Is the Sunstone Portal Effect even fixed? It had a problem with being not good clickable because it was a bit off.

this is my only complaint about the sunspear set , the portal is aweful to use if you host maps. they are just too close together.

the hideout itself though is worth 60$ , it was the first time i designed a hideout and it is now a work of art. Hopefully there is a hideout competition so i can submit it :P

the armor set is also very nice and can mix with others.
nah to the 60
They were bad anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info