[PS4] 3.6.4 Patch Notes

Uggh yeh have 3 trades I need to accept and no matter which one I try to accept the game crashes. Gg GGG
Aside the obvious cant trade without crashing i "love" wasting expensive prophecy like master seeks help jun and it doesnt even spawn on the map multiple times. Also trying to do daily master missions and you have to put the map in shaped/unshaped 5-7 times before it triggers. Like ive played for a good amount of time on pc and i am very hesitant on investing much on ps4 because the systems pretty broken but with how things have been going it makes me debate sometimes if i want to keep playing at all. Sure it's overall small chaos amounts compared to the rediculous amounts of currency i have but it still doesnt feel good to have your stuff taken from you.
Last edited by VelofDarastrix on May 7, 2019, 7:14:40 PM
We're building a fix for this internally as we speak. We'll be aiming to have this deployed by the end of our work day.
Hope the workday isn’t over in 10 minutes.
First post whoooo!
Oh and like the rest, can’t trade. I uploaded screens/videos through PSN for what it’s worth. Stuttering seems better, but being gibbed after a 2 second lag spike really sucks.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
We're building a fix for this internally as we speak. We'll be aiming to have this deployed by the end of our work day.

What about betrayal? Is there a fix coming for Betrayal?

It can take 5 maps to proc the master missions on the map and has issues spawning. It also does not spawn 80% of the time when you use the prophecy (even though it proc'd)

????
"
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

What about betrayal? Is there a fix coming for Betrayal?

It can take 5 maps to proc the master missions on the map and has issues spawning. It also does not spawn 80% of the time when you use the prophecy (even though it proc'd)

????

He is asking because people do actually care about this, its been brought up in a high tier player group more than a few times...
I am experiencing blue screen crashes now from accepting an offer in the trade market. I have tried 3 times now to accept a trade and it immediately blue screens when accepting the trade. We need this addressed immediately.
Also having issues with the loot filter. When selecting default , items are still not visible. I should be able to see all loot dropped no matter how low tier on default. Please fix the loot filter and the trade board crashes.
Can't accept trades, constant crashing every time when trying to accept

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info