[PS4] 3.6.4 Patch Notes

"
Joshkozi wrote:
"
"
Joshkozi wrote:
Yeah i did. Never had a single crash in synthesis they need to fix constant crashes on maps.

I don't think they're talking about the actual Synthesis mechanic... I guess the wording should be more clear but I'm more than positive they're talking about how much memory the game is using on the console.

What u quoted is synthesis "memory" spicific only. Stop being so rude. I am talking about ATLAS maps. Maybe u havnt gotten there yet but its a huge issue.

lol... don't think they are talking about the memory mechanic. They're talking about how much memory your console is using to run the game. and yes, i'm aware how bad the game is on red maps. it's the main reason why i swapped from console to PC.
Last edited by Ant___ on May 7, 2019, 6:34:51 PM
Just tested Double Beyond, improved performance good joke.
the very first thing I did after I installed the patch and loaded up the game, was check the trade market in town and it blue screened.
"
fLekkZ wrote:
Just tested Double Beyond, improved performance good joke.

Oof. That's disappointing. What about a juiced beyond map? 35+ pack size
"
Joshkozi wrote:
"
"
Joshkozi wrote:
Yeah i did. Never had a single crash in synthesis they need to fix constant crashes on maps.

What u quoted is synthesis "memory" spicific only. Stop being so rude. I am talking about ATLAS maps. Maybe u havnt gotten there yet but its a huge issue.

lol... don't think they are talking about the memory mechanic. They're talking about how much memory your console is using to run the game. and yes, i'm aware how bad the game is on red maps. it's the main reason why i swapped from console to PC.

Im so sorry. You are right. I see exactly what you are saying. Im very sorry. Hopefully its better for all of us :)
actually checking the trade market and trying to accept an offer blue screened twice in a row. I'll go for a 3rd
so this update broke trade when i except a trade the game crashes now. and can ya fix this server lag holy cow
"
Anton__Chigur wrote:
actually checking the trade market and trying to accept an offer blue screened twice in a row. I'll go for a 3rd

same here
yup, trying to accept an offer in Oriath from the trade market is 100% causing blue screens, that's 3 in a row.
"
Varengrim wrote:
"
Anton__Chigur wrote:

same here

Instant bluescreen when trying to accept an offer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info