[3.6] - TOMURKO'S - EK CHAOS ETERNITY SHROUD - 5 -> 50 MILLION DPS - BEST ONE ELEMENTAL BUILD

"
tomurko wrote:

"why bother replying to a guy that cant quote and reply properly lmao"

I just have more to do, than answer people who do not have the slightest idea of ​​what they're talking about, like him and you.

to the masters of truth, but the only truth is that you do not know

you say its an ek build
he provided better options for ek damage
you rejected them because they dont apply for freezing pulse/arc whatever shit skill u linked in the thread

but why the fuck would u use conversion gloves or 2x call of brotherhood if it isnt EK/phys spell

so its an EK build
so build it properly like one instead trying to halfass it and trying to apply it to a variety of spells

your logic is flawed
Last edited by primordialiege on May 11, 2019, 4:45:50 PM
"
"
tomurko wrote:

I just have more to do, than answer people who do not have the slightest idea of ​​what they're talking about, like him and you.

you say its an ek build
you rejected them because they dont apply for freezing pulse/arc whatever shit skill u linked in the thread

but why the fuck would u use conversion gloves or 2x call of brotherhood if it isnt EK/phys spell

so its an EK build
so build it properly like one instead trying to halfass it and trying to apply it to a variety of spells

your logic is flawed

He's already clearly stated multiple times that his build is intended to be used WITH MANY SKILLS so stop trolling the guy and go get a fucking life. It's his build he can do what he wants with it. Go make your own 10 million dps EK build and make your own guide otherwise stfu you sound like a douchebag.
"
CefkaPalazzo wrote:
"
"
tomurko wrote:

you say its an ek build

so its an EK build

your logic is flawed

He's already clearly stated multiple times that his build is intended to be used WITH MANY SKILLS so stop trolling the guy and go get a fucking life. It's his build he can do what he wants with it. Go make your own 10 million dps EK build and make your own guide otherwise stfu you sound like a douchebag.

Do whatever the fuck you want. I am just triggered cos he said to follow his tree and gear exactly while it is flawed and full of holes.

If a guide is misleading and has errors, wouldnt you appreciate a constructive feedback? Rather than get on your high horse when the guy explained it properly.

So gonna leave this here for future readers. Take this guide with a grain of salt, cos apparently the creator is confused when he was making this.

discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
"
CefkaPalazzo wrote:
"
"
tomurko wrote:

you say its an ek build

so its an EK build

your logic is flawed

yea using hrimsorrow for arc/freezing pulse makes alot of sense
good job m8 10/10
@dejuvenate

Sure enough, with a failed build and full of holes kill the guardians in 2 seconds.

Imagine if the build was good.

you can not do better, comes talk nonsense in the guide of others.
Last edited by tomurko on May 12, 2019, 10:06:13 PM
"
tomurko wrote:
@dejuvenate

Sure enough, with a failed build and full of holes kill the guardians in 2 seconds.

Imagine if the build was good.

you can not do better, comes talk nonsense in the guide of others.

Fyi guardians die is 2 secs these days, especially with your shroud and all your gear. My gear costs like half yours and already killing non phase guardians in 2 seconds too. This is with CI and shit non-shroud gear. Who know, with your "skills" and gear it will take you only 0.1 second if you can pull your head out of your ass and fix your spec.

Idk what your problem is. Mixing different skills are just sub optimal and people were just saying that. Scroll up, read especially by @rlauren2. You need to take anger management class mate.

I wish you were more receptive to feedback and suggestions rather than go defensive and berserk right away.

Do what you want. Its your guide. I have already said my share. Good luck with whatever you wanna do.

Edit: might not wanna go crazy with ALL CAPS ON THE TITLE. But who am I, just a failed pleb trying to talk some sense to a demigod such as Tomurko. What insolence.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
Last edited by dejuvenate on May 13, 2019, 1:29:07 PM
Hey, newbie question! So TempChains comes at no reserved mana cost, How were you running the Hatred/Herald of Ash/Zealotry? I'm just short of mana reserve for the third?
I'm thinking about trying out a the EK version of this build. Just curious, would this work with an Inquisitor? I have an Inquisitor on Standard i'm not really using and i was thinking about respeccing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info