[3.6] - TOMURKO'S - EK CHAOS ETERNITY SHROUD - 5 -> 50 MILLION DPS - BEST ONE ELEMENTAL BUILD

INTO:
BRING YOU MY BUILD USED IN THIS LEAGUE, I HOPE YOU LIKE

DPS WITH FLASKS:

If you have good equipament and HH, you can get more than 50 million + insane dps.

life:

have more 2k ES = 6.5K hybrid

Pros/Cons:

Pros:

- Insane clear speed.
- Insane single target .
- Crazy fun.
- Good sustain

Cons:

- expensive (10-50 ex)

Passive:

Follow exact passives.

ITENS AND GEMS SOCKETS:

Spoiler

FLASKS:

Spoiler

JEWEL:

Spoiler

VIDEOS:

PHOENIX - 2 SECOND KILL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJnh0gkgbgE

I ACCEPT DOUBTS AND SUGGESTIONS,

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION :)))
Last edited by tomurko on May 6, 2019, 8:23:59 PM
Last bumped on Jul 20, 2019, 7:58:31 PM
This is A LOT more than 10-20 exalt. Like you can tripple that easily. You have no choice but to use trash to treasure on the rings, that's 30 exalt right there to say nothing of the gloves, weapons and whatchers eye.

Also...BoB please. Your profile is private, and you leave no PoB, I mean what the heck.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on May 6, 2019, 2:00:23 AM
"
This is A LOT more than 10-20 exalt. Like you can tripple that easily. You have no choice but to use trash to treasure on the rings, that's 30 exalt right there to say nothing of the gloves, weapons and whatchers eye.

Also...BoB please. Your profile is private, and you leave no PoB, I mean what the heck.

the non-shaper ring also works, it just does not have the full power of the build, however with 20 ex you can do without the shaper rings, but it will already perform well. :)
Suggestion:

if you want anyone to take this seriously change your profile setting to public and link PoB to your build.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
Suggestion:

if you want anyone to take this seriously change your profile setting to public and link PoB to your build.

Hi, profile is public . opened
Last edited by tomurko on May 6, 2019, 7:17:30 AM
"
tomurko wrote:
"

the non-shaper ring also works, it just does not have the full power of the build, however with 20 ex you can do without the shaper rings, but it will already perform well. :)

I am aware of what not using all shaper items will do or not do.
Hey hi.. can you tell me the names of skills jewels please??? Or picture something please thx 😀
You're not getting the most out of the damage conversion by using Hrimsorrow. You need to convert 100% of the phys to lightning first.

Try:
1) Phys to lightning gem, phys to lightning watcher's eye, phys to lightning glove crafted mod.
2) Double Shaper Call of the Brotherhood ring (no pyre)
3) Cold to fire gem.

This way you get 100% base phys -> 100% base lightning -> 80% base cold -> 40% base fire for the extra chaos damage scaling. Your setup as is gives 100% base phys -> 50% base light -> 70% base cold -> 63% base fire for chaos damage scaling. Plus my way gets to used multimod gloves and get way more mileage out of added lightning damage mods.

In addition, for a physical skill like EK, you're missing out on a lot of damage by not getting "Gain % physical damage as added lightning/cold/fire (in that order) damage" on weapons alongside the "extra ele damage as chaos". Crit chance would be the one to drop. Similarly, Solstice Vigil can be replaced with Shaper amulet with these "gain phys as extra ele damage" mods.

Unleash also probably works better than Spell Echo for that playstyle. Have you tried that?
Last edited by rlauren2 on May 7, 2019, 6:15:22 PM
"
rlauren2 wrote:
You're not getting the most out of the damage conversion by using Hrimsorrow. You need to convert 100% of the phys to lightning first.

Try:
1) Phys to lightning gem, phys to lightning watcher's eye, phys to lightning glove crafted mod.
2) Double Shaper Call of the Brotherhood ring (no pyre)
3) Cold to fire gem.

This way you get 100% base phys -> 100% base lightning -> 80% base cold -> 40% base fire for the extra chaos damage scaling. Your setup as is gives 100% base phys -> 50% base light -> 70% base cold -> 63% base fire for chaos damage scaling. Plus my way gets to used multimod gloves and get way more mileage out of added lightning damage mods.

In addition, for a physical skill like EK, you're missing out on a lot of damage by not getting "Gain % physical damage as added lightning/cold/fire (in that order) damage" on weapons alongside the "extra ele damage as chaos". Crit chance would be the one to drop. Similarly, Solstice Vigil can be replaced with Shaper amulet with these "gain phys as extra ele damage" mods.

Unleash also probably works better than Spell Echo for that playstyle. Have you tried that?

"Damage conversion only flows in one direction between types, possibly skipping types, but never going in reverse:[4]

Physical → Lightning → Cold → Fire → Chaos"

in this tree there is the sequential homologated by GGG in the conversion tree, notice that the chaos damage is converted from the fire damage that comes from the cold, in a straight path and there is no other way, so 100% lightning, did not bring any benefit to the build, since 50% of the phy base of the gem skill for cold was directly played and 50% for light, thus having balanced recalculation and not only above the light damage.

there is no need to convert to 100% electric damage, since the build is based on amount of elemental resistance conversion events for multiple chaos resistence gains.

It is not a question of quantity converted in a single time, but of the amount of conversion between the elements in the build, so as to the good functioning of the passive ascendant of trickster.

the focus of the build is not the elemental damage, but the chaos gained.

Spell echo is essential for the proper functioning of the build.

But I appreciate your questioning :)
Last edited by tomurko on May 7, 2019, 6:50:39 PM
"
DevilPets wrote:
Hey hi.. can you tell me the names of skills jewels please??? Or picture something please thx 😀

hi, each skill jewel varies according to the gem skill you choose to use :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info