Developer Q&A - Part I

Thanks for posting this! :)
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Last edited by mezion7 on May 2, 2019, 8:16:18 PM
Appreciated : )
Vocandin's Craft and Carry Services:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2469110

Also the guy posting the Atlas labeled every league!
I’ll really like to know if the future of POE multiplayer meta is confined to mostly online solo play with just trade and challenge buying player interactions.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
RIP trade.
"
Chris wrote:
Races are awesome, but the big race seasons we used to run weren't the best way to approach it. Interest dropped off pretty fast during a season and a lot of development time was spent on their rewards. The seasons also caused players to feel they had to wake up at all hours to participate in as many races as possible.

We have plans to extend our Private League system into a Custom Race system. We'll post more details about this when it's getting closer to release.

This doesn't mean we won't be running races in the meantime, just that they probably won't be structured as formal seasons.

Thanks for answering my question. I loved race seasons, but I agree they were too long and too demanding of being available at certain time; not sure I like the sound of 'Custom Race system' but can't wait nonetheless ♡
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hey everyone, we've done our best to gather all the most pressing questions into the first part of this Q&A. Let me know if there are any missing and I'll make sure we get them into part two's answers next week.

There was nothing mentioned about an actual party system, or a party board for console players, Instead of only being able to play with people that are on your consoles friend list.
Last edited by Dark Phynox on May 2, 2019, 8:28:08 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hey everyone, we've done our best to gather all the most pressing questions into the first part of this Q&A. Let me know if there are any missing and I'll make sure we get them into part two's answers next week.

Hi Bex,

Question: Is there any chance we get an audit log or action log to know what is hitting you, for how much, and in case you die, what did kill you?

Thanks!
Thank you,

It is amazing the level of response that GGG provides to stay connected and up to date with their player base. Best I have ever seen. Thanks again.
Respectfully,

Daniman212
"
We are not adding a Trade Market to the PC version of Path of Exile.

RIP
Necrosjef. Steam.

Discord.
https://discord.gg/tMCTAv7
"
Are there any plans to update the game engine?

We update it constantly with each new league and have released dozens of major improvements over the last few years.

Lol. So, thats why the game runs worse and worse league by league... :D

And about trade... I guess, if we will get our optimisation, i ll be fine with the possibility of looking for trades in the In-game-browser. But if you will make it just like you "improve" your engine... well RIP, trade.

Really, guys! You game is about grind! Can you focus on making game run smoother and faster instead of transforming it into "Choose a dress for Barbie doll"-simulator?
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info