[3.9] [Updated] Caustic Arrow CI Trickster - Very tanky, fast mapper, safe playstyle

How much mana you think it's safe to have (number not %), I squeezed flesh & stone in my char but I'm underlevelled so don't have all the reduced mana reserved nodes yet, I have around 60 mana and it's mostly fine but sometimes I run out while mapping.

Wanted to confirm / deny what do you think is the comfortable amount to have.

Planning to go for very similar setup to yours, haven't tried voidwalker at all but I see you dropped it, you think 5 pierce is excessive? Better get fat ES boots instead? Or what motivated the change.

Tbh is it worth keeping ascent from flesh outside of its interaction with voidwalker? I'm using bated breath because cheap, but I thought target would be some good crafted crystal belt.

Also btw your new pob is 123/123 did you account for the 3 nodes you have with awakener jewel? Cuz last time you said you had to cut 3 points from build as they normally didn't count.
"
Viktranka wrote:
How much mana you think it's safe to have (number not %), I squeezed flesh & stone in my char but I'm underlevelled so don't have all the reduced mana reserved nodes yet, I have around 60 mana and it's mostly fine but sometimes I run out while mapping.

Wanted to confirm / deny what do you think is the comfortable amount to have.

Planning to go for very similar setup to yours, haven't tried voidwalker at all but I see you dropped it, you think 5 pierce is excessive? Better get fat ES boots instead? Or what motivated the change.

Tbh is it worth keeping ascent from flesh outside of its interaction with voidwalker? I'm using bated breath because cheap, but I thought target would be some good crafted crystal belt.

Also btw your new pob is 123/123 did you account for the 3 nodes you have with awakener jewel? Cuz last time you said you had to cut 3 points from build as they normally didn't count.

Ideally its good to have enough mana for at least 2 CA shots for it to feel comfortable imo.

For pierce, at least some pierce is defeinitely necessary, but before I did not had points to grab piercing shots, after tree optimizations I do and imo +2 pierce is enough to just clear screen with 1 shot so I just rpleaced Voidwalkers with Sin Trek what gave me a lot more ES while still giving me a lot of evasion too.

Ascent from flesh is nice because of extra speed and dodge it provides, my recharge starts often and I also run quartz flask so I still like it a lot. Bated Breath is def very good option as well, it provides a bit more survivability in some occasions (because of better ES recharge) and some damage.

And for the PoB, oh right, I completely forgot about that, I will fix it
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Yep, I guess I need to get to at least 80 mana unreserved then, thanks for the tip, atm Atziri's chest is carrying me as soon as I start killing with mana regen, it's mostly on openers.

But yeah I tried with no pierce and it was horrible especially in delve, back row mobs would have to walk into the puddle first then take damage and it felt too slow for delve always move forward experience.

Sin Trek is nice to reach higher dex as well, otherwise you're forced to use thicket bow as everything else has higher dex requirement.

I wanted to get CWDT + steelskin at some higher gem level since we have so much more ES than life builds have life, but it's hard to get both str and dex requirements up to snuff.

Also would it be worth anointing Freedom of Movement for extra synergy with ascent of flesh if we want the whole phasing + movespeed + dodge package?
Spoiler

What is the best thing i can do with this one?
Or Buy another Base?
"
Daxter88 wrote:
Spoiler

What is the best thing i can do with this one?
Or Buy another Base?

Its good enough imo, I would probably either just craft chaos multi on it, or multimod chaos multi + either increased chaos damage or attack speed for QoL
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
What about +2 sup gems and than prefix cannot changed and slam for hunter mod or multi mod? So i mean lvl 30 gem looks super sexy with his flat dmg or not? anyone calculated what is the absolut best possible with hunter or elder mod or whatever?
"
Daxter88 wrote:
What about +2 sup gems and than prefix cannot changed and slam for hunter mod or multi mod? So i mean lvl 30 gem looks super sexy with his flat dmg or not? anyone calculated what is the absolut best possible with hunter or elder mod or whatever?

Can't craft +2 to support gems when you already have +2 to bow sadly.
My builds:
My site:
Ok that´s sad.
So i am wondering isn´t a bow with +2 support gems better than one with +2 Bow gems?
Because with empower the main skill gets 2 levels anyways and ALL the other gems get +2...
Maybe i am wrong idk >.>
But if i am right u just need a Bow with +1 to all Gems and maybe a Chaos mod right?
Anyone listed the ranking of all Chaos mods what´s the best?
"
Daxter88 wrote:
Ok that´s sad.
So i am wondering isn´t a bow with +2 support gems better than one with +2 Bow gems?
Because with empower the main skill gets 2 levels anyways and ALL the other gems get +2...
Maybe i am wrong idk >.>
But if i am right u just need a Bow with +1 to all Gems and maybe a Chaos mod right?
Anyone listed the ranking of all Chaos mods what´s the best?

Mods you want to aim for:
prefix:
+1 to socketed gems
+2 to support gems or bow gems
40% chaos multi

suffix:
35% damage over time multi
(1 slot for multimod if you use it)
and whatever else you can get, extra arrow is good, attack speed is decent, increased chaos damage is ok

yes, +2 to support gems is better if you use empower because it buffs all the supports while bow gems only buff main skill and maybe mirage archer if you use it (probably you won't use it, there are better supports).

It gets even better if you use awakened gems because they're really hard to rank up.
Best one is +1 dex and str gems +1 all gems +2 support Gem craft and atleast Chaos dmg craft.
This is the way to get a lvl 30 Gem with Empower 4.
And the base dmg of a lvl 30 Gem is 3x more than a lvl 21 Gem so the scalling can start.
Sick stuff 😅

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info