[3.9] [Updated] Caustic Arrow CI Trickster - Very tanky, fast mapper, safe playstyle

Can you explain where your movement speed comes from? I'm debating doing trickster or Ranger.

269% increased movement speed
"
Can you explain where your movement speed comes from? I'm debating doing trickster or Ranger.

269% increased movement speed
You can check it in POB in calcs and right bottom corner. Keep in mind many people count movement speed as 100% base + whatever else you gain from skills, flasks etc. so always compare builds checking if they count the +100% base movement in it or not.

Tbh above specific level of movement speed I'm not sure if it makes that much difference, at that point you'd "speed your character up" if you pick a build that has some form of spread / prolif mechanic and can kill multiple screens at once. Even adding something like explody chest or asenath's gentle touch can increase your clear speed beyond normal levels of the build.

Tbh imo decision whether to play trickster or ranger should be based mostly on whether you wanna play ES or life. Trickster has more synergy with ES and rangers don't so then you have to play life-based variant.

Quick question: will you be updating this build for 3.10 eventually?
"
Quick question: will you be updating this build for 3.10 eventually?
You can probably use it as it is, nothing much was changed for skills, ascendancy or tree when it comes to this build, cluster jewels could add something but tbh that's not something to concern yourself at a league start as you'd need a really strong cluster jewel not only with decent notable but also small nodes, since you have to path to extra jewel slot for them (I think for Trickster closest one is next to EB?)

Also wondering if this will be good:

Transcendent Mind now grants -1 Intelligence per Intelligence on allocated Passives, 3% increased Mana Recovery Rate per 10 Intelligence on allocated Passives, 2% reduced Mana Recovery Rate per 10 Intelligence on unallocated Passives and +3% to Damage over Time Multiplier per 10 Intelligence on unallocated Passives.
The interesting thing about this build is that even at level 70, you have 1 of the outer jewels in your tree already allocated and you are very close to another one so you will be able to experiment with the new jewels all you want.

I don't know about Transcendent Mind. If I understand correctly, you would have to find a spot on the tree where there are a lot of unallocated intelligence passives and it will decrease your mana recovery rate as well. I wanna say it's not worth it.
Sadly I won't be updating this build in 3.10 most likely as I will be busy with 3 other builds I plan on updating. I usually just skip updating some of my builds for league or two as I want to focus on updating the recent/popular ones to not be overwhelmed.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
I don't know about Transcendent Mind. If I understand correctly, you would have to find a spot on the tree where there are a lot of unallocated intelligence passives and it will decrease your mana recovery rate as well. I wanna say it's not worth it.
Stolen from a neighbouring ED thread, apparently if you put it in the socket above witch you can get up to 24% dot multi. However the price is you do have to path there and try to not allocate any intellect except the direct connection to the jewel.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Stolen from a neighbouring ED thread, apparently if you put it in the socket above witch you can get up to 24% dot multi. However the price is you do have to path there and try to not allocate any intellect except the direct connection to the jewel.

Interesting. Something like this might work: https://pastebin.com/fBf5G5Sp
And then you can also allocate corruption that you lost via anointment.
"Leveling" section could really use some details...
Last edited by DominikFlandry on Apr 12, 2020, 9:09:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info