[3.9] [Updated] Caustic Arrow CI Trickster - Very tanky, fast mapper, safe playstyle

"
Agilaz wrote:
Is Eber's considered best in slot for this? I only really see it losing to some crazy 300+ ES Hubris w/ a CA enchant and -9% Chaos Res to Nearby Enemies.

Also, what about the belt? The phasing bonuses are nice since they're almost always active, but it becomes somewhat hard to balance resistances between all these uniques.

Eber's is just so much damage with the gaze, I dont think its replaceable. And for Voidwalkers, I actually dropped them and switched to Sin Treks. You can def just switch to good ES boots with some resists instead.
My builds:
[3.10] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.10] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Yeah that's what I figured. Void Gaze is rly good now.

I wasn't asking about the boots btw :p I was talking about the BELT. I think a good Crystal Belt could be a good end-game replacement, especially once you're starting to consider influences and such.
Would anybody like some... POUNDCAKE?
"
Agilaz wrote:
Yeah that's what I figured. Void Gaze is rly good now.

I wasn't asking about the boots btw :p I was talking about the BELT. I think a good Crystal Belt could be a good end-game replacement, especially once you're starting to consider influences and such.

Ooh right, I misread then, sorry. Yeah, it would be, I just like Ascent from Flesh way too much because it has dodge/eva/movement speed/es, its just so nice. But you can get a lot more ES from good crystal belt so yeah that is def valid option.
My builds:
[3.10] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.10] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Is an Empower lvl 3 still better than another support gem?

Also, Phase Acrobatics is not allocated in the tree, but it says it is allocated in Thread of Hope jewel. We should allocate it manually, right?
Last edited by abstracionista on Feb 1, 2020, 9:39:29 PM
"

Also, Phase Acrobatics is not allocated in the tree, but it says it is allocated in Thread of Hope jewel. We should allocate it manually, right?
Yes, all the points allocated on the thread of hope is a workaround for pob not acknowledging the jewel. You have to spend passive points similarly to how intuitive leap works. That's why it might look like the build is "missing" passive points because they're also not counted on top.
"
Yes, all the points allocated on the thread of hope is a workaround for pob not acknowledging the jewel. You have to spend passive points similarly to how intuitive leap works. That's why it might look like the build is "missing" passive points because they're also not counted on top.

Thanks for the answer.
Last edited by abstracionista on Feb 6, 2020, 4:33:42 AM
So, I respected my a Explosive arrow Trickster to this. umteen quad tillion times better. Jesus christ EA is bad.
Can you explain where your movement speed comes from? I'm debating doing trickster or Ranger.

269% increased movement speed
"
Can you explain where your movement speed comes from? I'm debating doing trickster or Ranger.

269% increased movement speed
You can check it in POB in calcs and right bottom corner. Keep in mind many people count movement speed as 100% base + whatever else you gain from skills, flasks etc. so always compare builds checking if they count the +100% base movement in it or not.

Tbh above specific level of movement speed I'm not sure if it makes that much difference, at that point you'd "speed your character up" if you pick a build that has some form of spread / prolif mechanic and can kill multiple screens at once. Even adding something like explody chest or asenath's gentle touch can increase your clear speed beyond normal levels of the build.

Tbh imo decision whether to play trickster or ranger should be based mostly on whether you wanna play ES or life. Trickster has more synergy with ES and rangers don't so then you have to play life-based variant.

Quick question: will you be updating this build for 3.10 eventually?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info