[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

For fun I made this setup recently:
Artillery Ballista + Knockback Support + Ensnaring Arrow + Ballista Totem Support
on my helmet :]
I must admit I was a little annoyed by the fact I could one shot an entire pack of magic monsters but had to 20+ shot any rare, usually on elemental equilibrium (it feels like 70% of my maps have that damn thing) or otherwise heavily elementally defensive maps.

I have no idea if this will be viable in late game, but for now I'm having fun seeing some map bosses unable to even come close to me while I just stand there and shoot :]

Sadly I don't think the 20% more dmg while entangled, scales with the number of snares on target. Otherwise Ensnaring Arrow even in the form of totem, would be OP as fck.
As far as i know this build to be "safe"needs at least of 6k life.
But in this way you lack damage against boss.
"
Redvex wrote:

Sad part as I see it is that unless you play minions, you are screwed either way.
So I'm just trying to have some fun with the build and expect to achieve nothing.

On a side note - make the morphs target summoner only. That would make it exciting for minion builds as well. Fairness in all things! xD
"
cimerea wrote:
"
Redvex wrote:

Sad part as I see it is that unless you play minions, you are screwed either way.
So I'm just trying to have some fun with the build and expect to achieve nothing.

On a side note - make the morphs target summoner only. That would make it exciting for minion builds as well. Fairness in all things! xD

I'm trying to leave dodge node and take life node. Now i'm aroud 4.8k but....

You must give up on dmg a bit
Last edited by Redvex on Dec 23, 2019, 9:29:49 AM
So what does scourge arrow do exactly for this build? I assume its for bosses because ice arrrow does good on clear by itself
40 mil dps where. Lmao

Some changes I made, that put the build over the top utilizing new ring stat so we now have frostbite and assassins mark on enemies. Ditching the life on hit had 0 affect with gloom.

Still going to switch out scourge arrow for barrage for single target boss fights, scourge just isn't great against end tier bosses. Did you find that to be the case with the new bosses?
Last edited by MidgetLove on Dec 23, 2019, 11:12:27 AM
slowly this guide and build pisses me somewhere off. Iam near now to the gear OP stated in his guide. Iam FAR away from those numbers.
I still did not fought against the real endgame bosses.

let me summarize my 30 ex+ (includes 2 6 links which took ages ) investment:

clearspeed is goodlike
squishy as fuck - iam the glasscannon without the cannon
singletarget is mehh - i can do most of the content where iam currently (16/32 watchstones ) but some encounters i failed because of lacking single target.
i tried every variation stated in this thread for single target setup.
By far the worst is the stated thing from OP with infused channeling, scourgearrow, mirrage archer etc.

I will rebuild now into this one https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684/page/1 or maybe the one from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkyh_5g11Yc

thanks for nothing. with my 30 ex i could have allready an everythingeverykiller
Can someone give me an example of a bow and quiver before all the currency is coming in? And how much lightning and cold is needed for the aliments?
***YABB 3.9 - Day Five Build Log / Highlights & Lowlights***
I done forgot about Detonate Dead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt_ZPRM8F4M

I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Last edited by SynixProcessing on Dec 23, 2019, 4:28:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info