[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
"
I've always been hopeless when it comes to the mechanics of this game, can someone explain to me like I'm five why we use Chin Sol over higher physical damage bows like Lioneye's or Silver Tongue?

Because Chin Sol has "50% more damage when nearby" more multipliers do far more damage than increased and they stack massively onto each other. Before it was nerfed it was 100% more damage when nearby which was free double damage. Now it's 1.5x but still a lot. Add in point blank you get 80% more damage at close range, they just work together. With Scourge Arrow getting that 5 charges for 750% more multiplier, than multiplying that by 1.5 allows for silly scaling. For anything else it's not a great bow, but at that particular mechanic, it excels.

Oh, it's to take advantage of Sourge's mechanics and not Ice Shot then? That makes perfect sense.

Thanks.
Highest Character: Level 92 86% Block/Static Strike Champion - Abyss League
I get bored of the grind around 90, probably won't ever get a higher character.
How are you guys maintaining your mana? I've got a DECENT build, but I'm not crushing stuff and getting back enough mana / sec. Maybe I need to take regen instead of +2 points from bandits?

Last edited by demonskye on Dec 22, 2019, 1:35:05 AM
Is this a decent league starter or should I do something else instead? It seems like most, if not all of the items are quite expensive...
Hello,quite a nice build you got there ^^

The beginning is a bit rough but once you have some build it is quite smooth.

I recently dropped this talisman.

I was wondering if it's better than gloomfang or not?
According to pob it's 6.5% more DPS.

"
demonskye wrote:
How are you guys maintaining your mana? I've got a DECENT build, but I'm not crushing stuff and getting back enough mana / sec. Maybe I need to take regen instead of +2 points from bandits?

You should have taken Alira anyways, +2 points wasn't correct, also inc crit is needed instead of cold pen. THIS IS A CRIT BUILD
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
Scorpiaa wrote:
Hello,quite a nice build you got there ^^

The beginning is a bit rough but once you have some build it is quite smooth.

I recently dropped this talisman.

I was wondering if it's better than gloomfang or not?
According to pob it's 6.5% more DPS.

In pob config, with gloomfang increase amount of times youve chained thats where gloomfang does its damage
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
I been running this since first day of league and it's been nothing but painful.

Can be fun sometimes to clear... but aside from that, I would not run this ever again. It's a 1-shot death invite.

I been following the guide as close as possible.

I can't even get past uber Izaro... and that's a first for me, since closed beta.
There's devils on each side of you with bottles in their hands.
You need one more drop of poison and you'll dream of foreign lands.
i must admit, that i had smoother league starters but for now, after investing shit tons of currency, iam somewhere where the build feels strong - at least a little bit.

@the poster above me - no wonder that you have issues, no 6l, youre not following the gems just to mention 2 of many issues.
Currently, i'm doing t10 now.

and with the new video I saw it's pretty fast to do meta boss, did I miss something ?

it take me most of time, 5 min of pure concentration, if I take 1 wrong AoE (or strange black ball like oil Oo) it oneshot me, is this normal ? (first league I go so far in a league)
i cant see your char to give advice - pls make it public

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info