[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

news ballistas is good for add in build ?
great guide! Thank you so much for the detailed information. I need to read it a couple of more times to make sure I get everything.

I will be checking back for a 3.9 POB link.
"
Sylrus wrote:
Hey thanks for the guide,

What do you think about a MF version of your build ? Could you make a small section of a MF variant version ? Would be very nice !

I guess you could although tbh, the only things you could really change would be Goldwyrms and Sadima's touch, maybe run a Perandus Blazon belt whilst levelling, in standard I use legacy Goldwyrms, Sadima's and IIQ Gem
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
Armant wrote:
"
Max Resistances pretty much beats anything due it negating the damage completely. Especially with Cold DoT effects and flasks no longer adding max ele res

But the only suggested change is switching jewels in sockets, not unallocating "Survivalist" - if you move your "The Green Nightmare" jewel into socket next to "Golem's Blood" you will have 1% more Dodge without any negative consequences.

Only if you take those nodes which I don't, you can if you want to :)
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
r0gers wrote:
Will you be updated PoB again once once PoB is updated with new gems/hyrri nerf/etc?

I can do sure, Hyrri's Ire has already been updated and you can set added cold to level 23 (level 5 awakened is that level) and Ice Shot to 21 or 22 (as +1 cold gems from awakened added cold), the only major ones gonna be the additional chain in Awakened Chain Support
Last edited by SynixProcessing on Dec 12, 2019, 10:28:31 PM
"
Chavolatra wrote:
news ballistas is good for add in build ?

not really, it's fire based (which sucks in comparison to cold), the shrapnel one if you have converted to cold hatred watcher's eye and gloves could work
Updated with 3.9 Tree, due to nerfs, unless in Standard with pure minmaxed gear 50million is now unattainble. 40million is still doable with legacy items.
"

In one of your PoB builds you had these nodes ;)

"
Updated with 3.9 Tree, due to nerfs, unless in Standard with pure minmaxed gear 50million is now unattainble. 40million is still doable with legacy items.

These new support gems should be enought to replace nerfs looses:
- Awakened Chain (that +1 chain will be really nice boost)
- Awakened Added Cold Damage (beside of boosting cold dmg also +1 to Ice Shot gem)
- Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks

Also I think that new Awakened Added Chaos Damage support is worth considering (massive boost to chaos dmg and another +1 to Ice Shot gem) - maybe it will be a good idea to replace Increase Critical Chance support if there will be enought Crit Chance from gear/skill tree/Watcher's Eye/Ice Golem/Precision aura/Assasins's Mark curse (from Herald of Ice).

Also Awakened Curse on Hit support with an additional curse is something that you can consider in your build ;)
"
Armant wrote:
"

"

- Awakened Added Cold Damage (beside of boosting cold dmg also +1 to Ice Shot gem)

Also I think that new Awakened Added Chaos Damage support is worth considering (massive boost to chaos dmg and another +1 to Ice Shot gem) - maybe it will be a good idea to replace Increase Critical Chance support if there will be enought Crit Chance from gear/skill tree/Watcher's Eye/Ice Golem/Precision aura/Assasins's Mark curse (from Herald of Ice).

Also Awakened Curse on Hit support with an additional curse is something that you can consider in your build ;)

Added chaos is completely worthless to this build, the way we generate chaos damage is from scaling elemental and getting it as extra. Using added chaos will just kill your DPS.

And yes you can swap out Inc crit strikes for Inc crit damage, I prefer 100% crit chance cos it feels nicer and always will. (As base crit % is what you need to get 100% crit, not just stacking increased crit chance and the enemies aren't cursed with assassin's mark until the first hits shattered a few.

The awakened curse on hit is a good idea though, elemental weakness would majorly boost damage, especially using Vaal breach as well, or use poachers mark for the stupid amount of life gain on hit and flask charges
"
Armant wrote:
"

"

@Edit
And one more question - for Raider build I will use Ice Bite (additionally boosted from Added Cold Damage). So I wonder which gem should I skip - Damage on Full Life or Added Elemental Damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info