[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"

Not really as it involves you getting hit by the enemy to proc the chill (unless you are nifty with your frost bombs), you also lose a shit tonne from the 10% more multiplier on gloomfang and if there's adds in the boss fight they'll spin up the gloomfangs non-chaos as extra chaos multiplier.

Yoke has Elemental Damage Can Shock which is massive as it procs Taming quicker, and also has a much higher shock effect value as now all that lovely Cold and Fire damage adds to shock effect.

If you didn't use Hyrri's Demise and used Voidfletcher, then Pandemonius would do the most as you're removing your Taming damage. Although Yoke will be more consistent, especially as this build is designed around you being hard to hit.

thanks man, im gonna stick with barrage for a while ^^
I have crafted this bow

Do I sell it or should i switch it out for Opus?
Can anyone give me suggestions on what to improve?(Except getting more levels/jewels) I am struggling quite a lot against bosses. I don't do that much ST dmg with SA (need like 2-3x 5 stacks SA's to kill T11 bosses) and a lot of times I get killed while charging SA to 5 stacks. If I only do like 1-2 stack SA's then their hp bar barely moves and I have to kite the boss constantly.

https://pastebin.com/EK0ZGPeK
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Sep 24, 2019, 5:38:00 PM
"
SsX1337 wrote:
I have crafted this bow

Do I sell it or should i switch it out for Opus?

So to make this a big hitter you'll need one of three mods

Adds 3 to 5 Damage per 10 Dexterity
Socketed Skills Chain +1 Times
Increased Physical Damage/ Added Phys

If you can get a decent (T3+ Inc Crit Chance Roll) on the bow, then that'll allow you to swap inc crit strikes for inc crit damage which outperforms opus's crit multi at 20/20 by quite a bit.

Only downside is you then need GMP to offset the arrow loss, but do have the advantage of swapping in Hypothermia for Bosses and doing a fuck tonne of damage that way.

The perfect hypothetical single target bow would be something like this:
Socketed Gems Chain 1 additional times
179% increased Physical Damage
Adds 43 to 78 Physical Damage
12% increased Attack Speed
38% increased Critical Strike Chance
Adds 3 to 5 Cold Damage to Attacks with this Weapon per 10 Dexterity
20% chance to deal Double Damage

(Which fully minmaxed can get you a 50million dps scourge arrow, maybe even 60million)

But without something like that. Opus is gonna feel the nicest for clear. Or even a legacy reach with implicit corrupted for Inc Crit chance

Now for Scourge Arrow on the other hand, getting all the ele shit in the world is gonna be awesome, something like
Spirit Guide Harbinger Bow
Socketed Skills deal 20% more Attack Damage
Adds 32 to 70 Cold Damage
12% increased Attack Speed
Damage Penetrates 20% Cold Resistance
20% chance to deal Double Damage
25% increased Critical Strike Chance
12% chance to deal Double Damage

All in all building it up for a weapon swap for silly bugger single target scourge arrow would be the dream
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
Can anyone give me suggestions on what to improve?(Except getting more levels/jewels) I am struggling quite a lot against bosses. I don't do that much ST dmg with SA (need like 2-3x 5 stacks SA's to kill T11 bosses) and a lot of times I get killed while charging SA to 5 stacks. If I only do like 1-2 stack SA's then their hp bar barely moves and I have to kite the boss constantly.

So a big one is that you've not taken Phase Acro so a tonne of your dodge isn't there so you don't get hit.

You definitely need to take more life nodes, doing some Poorjoys Asylums will speed level you like a badboy (Get Vaal Grace too for boss fights with Inc Duration for 16 seconds of Dodge Cap)

Getting Green Nightmare will mean no more Blood Rage so Damage on Full Life will be usable (nearly doubling your damage right there, you'll also gain extra dodge % from the Survivalist nodes)

If you put your Scourge Arrow into your chest, then have Chin Sol on weapon swap (attack speed is only thing that matters, no links) then weapon swap for a boss fight that'll help too.

For Scourge Arrow you only have to fire it and the Mirage archer will charge to 5 stacks btw. But blink arrow in, popping vaal grace and just smashing them with a decent scourge arrow should freeze anything. Gear just needs some improvements. Frost Bomb helps too
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
InsaneX3 wrote:

So a big one is that you've not taken Phase Acro so a tonne of your dodge isn't there so you don't get hit.

You definitely need to take more life nodes, doing some Poorjoys Asylums will speed level you like a badboy (Get Vaal Grace too for boss fights with Inc Duration for 16 seconds of Dodge Cap)

Getting Green Nightmare will mean no more Blood Rage so Damage on Full Life will be usable (nearly doubling your damage right there, you'll also gain extra dodge % from the Survivalist nodes)

If you put your Scourge Arrow into your chest, then have Chin Sol on weapon swap (attack speed is only thing that matters, no links) then weapon swap for a boss fight that'll help too.

For Scourge Arrow you only have to fire it and the Mirage archer will charge to 5 stacks btw. But blink arrow in, popping vaal grace and just smashing them with a decent scourge arrow should freeze anything. Gear just needs some improvements. Frost Bomb helps too
"
"
InsaneX3 wrote:

Thanks for the help! I have 5~ ex currently. What should I prioritize upgrading in terms of gear? I thought about 6linking my Hyrri's first (or buy it already 6linked and sell my own Hyrri's). Another thought was investing most of it into good jewels. Though I am not sure which one will give me a bigger boost. Since I should put Scourge Arrow in my chest so I can use Chin Sol for ST, I guess 6l Hyrri would be the best upgrade for now? My belt could be better as well in terms of HP but it gives a very good dmg boost for now.
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
"
"
InsaneX3 wrote:

Thanks for the help! I have 5~ ex currently. What should I prioritize upgrading in terms of gear? I thought about 6linking my Hyrri's first (or buy it already 6linked and sell my own Hyrri's). Another thought was investing most of it into good jewels. Though I am not sure which one will give me a bigger boost. Since I should put Scourge Arrow in my chest so I can use Chin Sol for ST, I guess 6l Hyrri would be the best upgrade for now? My belt could be better as well in terms of HP but it gives a very good dmg boost for now.

Yeah the 6L makes a world of difference on bows, always has done. I'd argue they need it more than any other gem type.

You can then get a Green Dream for 45c (shit they gone up 30c since legion) to get the frenzy charge generation and 5% cold as extra chaos which is nice.

But 6L is biggest priority, then you might wanna work on upgrading your Elder Ring, priority goes
Life Gained for Each Enemy Hit By Your Attacks
Life (& Res if Needed)
Elemental Damage with Attacks
Projectile Damage
Crit Multi
Flat Added Cold Damage to attacks
Strength (for the HP's)
What do you guys prefer when using Scourge Arrow for Single target? Yoke or Gloomfang?
"
Padashuruar wrote:
What do you guys prefer when using Scourge Arrow for Single target? Yoke or Gloomfang?

Use Yoke for Scourge Single Target. The "Elemental Damage Can Shock" is stupidly broken for Scourge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info