[3.7] ICE SPEAR TOTEM | 15.75 million shaper DPS! | 8k eHP (HP\ES - 38% MOM) | Easy all content

Do you have any reccomendations regarding Makros?
Can you share yours with us?
"
Yalsicor wrote:
Do you have any reccomendations regarding Makros?
Can you share yours with us?

What do y mean about makros?
you have more spells then place for using it.
Like all the Auras.
How do use them at once? Dont u use Makros which help u activating all spells rather then pressing all buttons on your own and Switching
Looking at you character, you doesnt seem very successful in legion. Are there any major problems or do you just dont have much time to play right now?

And another question: Hierophant has so much more QOL features like totem placement speed, free power and endurance charges + 150 mana and 10% more mom effectiveness. One the first glance i cant see how scion outperforms all this.
Last edited by deimudda69 on Jun 17, 2019, 2:03:43 PM
I'm looking at pob and how did you skip this few nodes in centre ? i mean from shaper you've skipped to int and jewel socket. How?
I am also curious about how you skipped nodes in the skill tree. Sort of new to the game and definitely new to the Scion, it won't let me skip around to different nodes unless I have them connected. Is there something special I need to be doing?

Thanks!
"
deimudda69 wrote:
Looking at you character, you doesnt seem very successful in legion. Are there any major problems or do you just dont have much time to play right now?

And another question: Hierophant has so much more QOL features like totem placement speed, free power and endurance charges + 150 mana and 10% more mom effectiveness. One the first glance i cant see how scion outperforms all this.

Weaker than before for sure. However, I still think Scion is superior, the leech from Chieftain is amazing when it comes to survivability.
All cool except fact you can't get that unique flask anymore in 3.7
Hi! didn't you think to swap orb of storms for bane for example? so you can freely stack 3 curses on enemy
Other than a better watchers eye and the helm enchant which I cannot find on a devouring diadem - I think I have most gear as good as the original post, just need to put some more time in to leveling and getting skill points.

And a few gems 21-23 - As well as a rain of splinters at 30%

While losing the flask hurts a bit from 3.6 - The damage is definitely pretty insane still in 3.7
Last edited by etnies445 on Jun 19, 2019, 10:17:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info