[3.7] ICE SPEAR TOTEM | 15.75 million shaper DPS! | 8k eHP (HP\ES - 38% MOM) | Easy all content

"
EDMOSES wrote:
Back to Might of the Meek jewels, these seem to give ok life boost but i think using 2 jewels with flat life/% life along with cold damage whatever spell damage increases are way better. THOUGHTS?

it could be, you can try in pob. but if you have unatural instinct it will also boost movement speed and all other unallocated skills in it's radius

like the 4 spell damage nodes, they come to 24% i think?
Last edited by imrofli on Sep 11, 2019, 9:59:37 AM
I'm following this build and just got to maps. God good damage, and okay survival at map tier 1.

"HP is leeching (1k regen)\ ES is regenerating and recharging (600 regen + 517 recharge)"
What do you get leech from? I don't see it in the build, must have missed it somewhere. I got low mana reg now and need to use bottles all the time.
"
Carpediem86 wrote:
I'm following this build and just got to maps. God good damage, and okay survival at map tier 1.

"HP is leeching (1k regen)\ ES is regenerating and recharging (600 regen + 517 recharge)"
What do you get leech from? I don't see it in the build, must have missed it somewhere. I got low mana reg now and need to use bottles all the time.

it's the ascendancy behind uber lab. chieftain.
"
imrofli wrote:

Thank you, it will take some time to be able to start uber lab. And right now mana is the thing I would need leech for the most. I run out quickly.
Great Boss killer, far too squishy and slow for the other 90% of the game known as mapping. Has a terrible time with just about every former league mechanic. Breach, Legion, The Syndicate encounters. I'll never attempt a league start with totems again. thats for sure.
"
Carpediem86 wrote:
"
imrofli wrote:

Thank you, it will take some time to be able to start uber lab. And right now mana is the thing I would need leech for the most. I run out quickly.

I can recommend using Malachai's Awakening (or the cheaper Malachai's Simula) which will grant you the blood magic keystone and will solve all your mana problems. Still playing this way with lvl 93 and I consider staying this way rather than switching to EB/MoM/ZO with Devouring Diadem.

You can only run one aura, but you don't have to bother about mana/es

Before you have leech from chieftain you could use trolltimber spire shield which will leech 0.5% of totem damage to you.

"
Eternltorture wrote:
Great Boss killer, far too squishy and slow for the other 90% of the game known as mapping. Has a terrible time with just about every former league mechanic. Breach, Legion, The Syndicate encounters. I'll never attempt a league start with totems again. thats for sure.

You could try to squeeze in a shield charge setup in insanity gloves. I'm playing like this and I fly through maps, delve etc.
Last edited by blah2k6 on Sep 13, 2019, 7:40:02 AM
"
blah2k6 wrote:
I can recommend using Malachai's Awakening (or the cheaper Malachai's Simula) which will grant you the blood magic keystone and will solve all your mana problems. Still playing this way with lvl 93 and I consider staying this way rather than switching to EB/MoM/ZO with Devouring Diadem.

Before you have leech from chieftain you could use trolltimber spire shield which will leech 0.5% of totem damage to you.

Wont you die really easily then? No mana to take some dmg before life with "Mind over matter" and 1 aura = lower life. Or you go all ES then? Maybe you can show a pastebin, that would be awsome :)
Last edited by Carpediem86 on Sep 13, 2019, 12:48:27 PM
"
Carpediem86 wrote:
"
blah2k6 wrote:

Wont you die really easily then? No mana to take some dmg before life with "Mind over matter" and 1 aura = lower life. Or you go all ES then? Maybe you can show a pastebin, that would be awsome :)

my profile is public, char: Dany

i play just with life, got ~6.2k at the moment
no MoM, no EB, no ZO, no mana at all
"
blah2k6 wrote:
my profile is public, char: Dany

i play just with life, got ~6.2k at the moment
no MoM, no EB, no ZO, no mana at all

Thanks a lot, I found it and tried and it works really well. I didn't know you could have 1 aura for free with Malachai's awakening. Now I got way higher DPS + higher life total + no need for mana potion. My gear is like 50C in total, just finished all white maps. I can still die pretty easily though.

I got "Diamond flask" with lucky crit chance, but when I use it my ingame DPS doesn't go up. Seems strange.
I feel i am at the crossroads with this build, low Tier maps are getting too hard and just forget the new content and to be honest all the other content. I have just over 1ex if anyone can advise me how i can improve this build - thanks. I understand i am still low level but build is just not fun.

Char is Daryl_Again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info