Chaos totemist, Indigon Agnostic, Soulrend and other totems, hit damage build, - in progress

"
CoolColJ wrote:
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
I made some changes following your advice. You can look at my profile, I would say that I have improved my dps.
There is a soulrend enchant for the helmet that has an additional projectile that may be interesting, although I use the enchantment of 40% soulrend.
Now I use soulrend + blight + wither and I am making red maps of tier12 quite easily

yeah that enchant could work well for my build, an extra projectile with no damage penalty, but it would be hard to get one on an Indigon that I use :)

Depending on your cast speed, you may or may not reach 15 stacks of wither on your Blight in the 2 seconds with just one totem.
You can use faster casting to help or increased duration.

With the Spreading rot jewel your Blight already stacks wither, so there is no need to use wither as well, unless you just want to stack wither faster

I've got the perfect 6L soul mantle :-) Now I doubt between the sixth gem if I add add chaos damage support or empower +3 or +4, add chaos damage support I get the damage about 5k.
What do you think about the gem unleash support for soulrend?
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
"
CoolColJ wrote:
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
I made some changes following your advice. You can look at my profile, I would say that I have improved my dps.
There is a soulrend enchant for the helmet that has an additional projectile that may be interesting, although I use the enchantment of 40% soulrend.
Now I use soulrend + blight + wither and I am making red maps of tier12 quite easily

yeah that enchant could work well for my build, an extra projectile with no damage penalty, but it would be hard to get one on an Indigon that I use :)

Depending on your cast speed, you may or may not reach 15 stacks of wither on your Blight in the 2 seconds with just one totem.
You can use faster casting to help or increased duration.

With the Spreading rot jewel your Blight already stacks wither, so there is no need to use wither as well, unless you just want to stack wither faster

I've got the perfect 6L soul mantle :-) Now I doubt between the sixth gem if I add add chaos damage support or empower +3 or +4, add chaos damage support I get the damage about 5k.
What do you think about the gem unleash support for soulrend?

Unleash doesn't work with totems

added chaos damage only improves the hit and it does add a lot, especially with wither.
Empower improve both the hit and DOT, but more DOT in your tree most likely

I would go with which one is easier to colour in the chest :)

"
CoolColJ wrote:

Unleash doesn't work with totems

added chaos damage only improves the hit and it does add a lot, especially with wither.
Empower improve both the hit and DOT, but more DOT in your tree most likely

I would go with which one is easier to colour in the chest :)

True, unleash does not work with totems, I realized later.
As the sixth gem in my soul mantle I can think of two other options: Swift Affliction Support or withering touch.
Between empower +3, swift affliction support and withering touch, which one do you recommend?

Last edited by FeniX_2917 on Apr 22, 2019, 2:49:05 AM
Just did Atziri, only my third time ever doing her, and almost died, but still everything dies fairly quickly :)

Level 87, level 19 gems
Almost killed her in the first phase...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFszAGK_QRU

weird, there was no healing phase...
Last edited by CoolColJ on Apr 22, 2019, 5:26:15 AM
% of attack damage leeched as life, does it work with this build or is it only for skills with the tag "attack ??
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
% of attack damage leeched as life, does it work with this build or is it only for skills with the tag "attack ??

Only works with skills that hit with an attack. And not with totems

Only way to get totem life leech is with the Trolltimber shield or the Chieftain node. Which only works with totem skills that hit.
The higher the totem hit damage the more leech you get.

Last edited by CoolColJ on Apr 23, 2019, 4:19:03 PM
I'm Scion, but I do not know if it would compensate me to remove the Trickster or Hierophant node to put me the Chieftain node.
And taking out an Apep Rage to get me Trolltimber will win survival but I lose 6k of dps. I do not know if there is another option to gain more survival without losing damage.
I have made some changes in the build, my dps has risen considerably.
If you can take a look and give me your opinion.
Thank you.
https://pastebin.com/MSGE3ze7
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
Thank you.

I wouldn't use two spreading Rot jewels.
It only just stacks the wither effect faster, with with two blight totems you don't need it, as you already reach max stacks within 2 seconds
Better to use the jewel socket for something else
Last edited by CoolColJ on Apr 25, 2019, 6:15:20 AM
"
CoolColJ wrote:
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
Thank you.

I wouldn't use two spreading Rot jewels.
It only just stacks the wither effect faster, with with two blight totems you don't need it, as you already reach max stacks within 2 seconds
Better to use the jewel socket for something else

Any interesting jewel that to use part of a yellow one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info