Chaos totemist, Indigon Agnostic, Soulrend and other totems, hit damage build, - in progress

"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
"
CoolColJ wrote:
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
I have made some changes in the build, my dps has risen considerably.
If you can take a look and give me your opinion.
Thank you.
https://pastebin.com/MSGE3ze7

I wouldn't use two spreading Rot jewels.
It only just stacks the wither effect faster, with with two blight totems you don't need it, as you already reach max stacks within 2 seconds
Better to use the jewel socket for something else

Any interesting jewel that to use part of a yellow one?

I would just get a rare jewel with life, totem damage, resist, mana and maybe chaos DOT multiplier

Or use Stone of Spire for totem stun immunity

Switching from a second Apep's rage or +1 totem shield to a Bitterpoint bind shield

and then using 2 frenzy ape spectres, or one, and a power charge spectre ape for an extra 90% crit chance and frenzy charges is actually slightly better damage :)

Just need to allocate more points to spectre and their resists
I can do it if I level to 97...

A high level spectre will have near 100k life and 3k regen so unlikely to die
Last edited by CoolColJ on Apr 27, 2019, 12:10:28 AM
"
CoolColJ wrote:
Switching from a second Apep's rage or +1 totem shield to a Bitterpoint bind shield

and then using 2 frenzy ape spectres, or one, and a power charge spectre ape for an extra 90% crit chance and frenzy charges is actually slightly better damage :)

Have you changed the build or got the wrong thread?

My character has improved even more, right now I have 30,000 dps per totem.

https://pastebin.com/g0xZ0bSG
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
"
CoolColJ wrote:

Have you changed the build or got the wrong thread?

My character has improved even more, right now I have 30,000 dps per totem.

https://pastebin.com/g0xZ0bSG

Same build, just experimenting with different items

Infact using two Belltimbers with ice spear totems in my build, makes the totems do 2.7 million damage each x 4 :O
Or close to 2 Million Shaper DPS each totem... 1.4 million Shaper DPS in a 5 link... all for under 100 chaos :p
Dark pact does the same with 2700 life skeletons, for even cheaper

Map with Soulrend totems, swap to dark pack or ice spear totems for Guardians and higher, because even Soulrend totems with Indigon and crit still wipe out all bosses so far up to tier 11 in 2-3 secs :)

Last edited by CoolColJ on May 2, 2019, 2:37:16 PM
One thing I found out the hard way, in some maps with lightning thorn mobs - CWDT+storm brand = pain!

So will have to find another way to do it, but in 90% of situations it's not a problem

This is what I wanted to do, but couldn't figure out how to do it. Can you post your PoB, because looking at your heirophant's skill tree shows it's been reset?

It's mostly because I bought the soulrender celestial cat effect and I want to see cats flooding the map via 6 totems :P
"
tchan5158 wrote:
This is what I wanted to do, but couldn't figure out how to do it. Can you post your PoB, because looking at your heirophant's skill tree shows it's been reset?

It's mostly because I bought the soulrender celestial cat effect and I want to see cats flooding the map via 6 totems :P

old POB slightly updated to 3.7

https://pastebin.com/EhFRkdA2

Two main things needed are a Watcher's Eye with mana recovery when using Clarity, any cheap 7-10 chaos one will do to start, and an increased mana recovery Shaper belt.
And an Indigon helmet off course with 25% spell damage per 200 mana roll

I'm releveling the character in Legion 3.7 now

Apep's rage is majorly buffed!
Even my moderately rolled one has way higher flat chaos damage, about double, and 40% faster poison damage with two.
DPS is up 30% across the board using any spell comapred to in 3.6

Ice Spear totems goes from 2.2 Million to 2.7 million per totem :o
1.3 to 1.6 million vs Shaper on a 7 link Soul Mantle
1 to 1.3 million on a 6 link
Good for bosses, but not so good for Legion monoliths

Dark Pact totems on skeles have even higher numbers

I think Essence Drain totems with chain and fork will do good in Legion with optional contagion totem :)

----

Further more, the Agnostic node from the templer timeless jewel in legion has crazy synergy with the build.
basically gives you massive life recovery with all the mana and mana regen

So the tree needs to be tweaked to use it.
Best place to put it is the jewel slot to the right of Avatar of Fire, and so it will change AOF to Agnostic.
Or the jewel socket next to Pain Atunement, more effecient

My jewel when placed near Mind Over Matter node, changes MOM to Agnostic, so it's a no go, but it also changes Quick Recovery to +1 max All res, and Arcanist's Dominion to +1 minimum endurance charge, all tempting to get, but needs 150 devotion points of nodes which is very expensive...
Would need to use Cloak of Defiance to use these to keep MOM, but lose 1 totem and one link worth of damage, while freeing up ring slots for curse immunity

My specific jewel also gives +2 all resist per 10 devotion, and 4% totem damage, but the only the resist is really needed due to all the uniques used.

This jewel also kills your ES, so I think granite flask of Ironskin with molten shell for extra EHP

Last edited by CoolColJ on Jul 6, 2019, 10:37:20 PM
Damn, I just noticed that with the Agnostic node from the timeless jewel, you can easily sustain Righteous Fire while your totems are up!

Even without Purity of Fire and +max Fire resist

So yeah, even more damage can be had :O

Soulrend totems can hit 800k DPS, and 400k DOT with it on with a 7 link, per totem

Dark pact 2 million on skeles x 3 chains per totem :o

Ice Spear 4.5 million per totem....

Now we can add Vaal RF for some burst!
Soulrend 1.1million DPS, 550k DOT
Dark pact 2.5 million x 3 chains on skeles
Ice Spear 5.7 million

Sweet :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info