[PS4] 3.6.3d Patch Notes

"
Other players are now a much lower target priority while in town. This makes it easier to target NPCs, the Stash and other important town objects when the town is crowded.

Yes! Thank you.
Speaking of things being hard to target, can we also get a fix on how memory reward chests & nexus collapsor (or whever its name is) works as well? The option to collapse the remaining of the nexus map is far too large, making it almost impossible to click the chests / pick items. Even with Loot filter at max settings.
Ikeda_Kouji on Reddit. I gave up on my native Japanese account for PoE because we can't make purchases on Japanese store.

Find our sub here: http://reddit.com/r/pathofexileps4
GGG This is April Fool's Day?
WHERE IS NERF CHALLENGE?!?!?!?!?!? we have 30 days less than pc, xbox to complete challenges where is nerf in ps4 where? this is joke?
Wehre is the german translation for the gems After patch 1.07 ????. This is shit. I hope is a Bug. Because i quit This game
Im waiting for these major changes that will dramatically improve my experience on ps4:

-zana priority highlight over loot after memory fragment is super annoying
-trade pop-up crashes, alot of trade popups during loading screens, or at start of map tend to lead to crashes
-enable dynamic resolution scaling on ps4 (if its supported)

This is a good start and fixes some of the annoyance. I'd love to see fixes for the loading screen crashes, lag spikes and rubberbanding in the future. Also, the trade market needs way more filters and functions than is currently available. Finding uniques is easy enough, but finding rare items with certain suffixes is like searching for a needle in a haystack.

Thanks for the great work so far though.
Here to show support for the complaints about performance and rubber-banding issues on Ps4. End game is unplayable dont waste your time trying to seriously play HC, of course you could farm harmless areas to 100 but wheres the fun in that. While doing any end game content your at serious risk for crash deaths. Thats exactly what happened to me, 4 times. Pretty disappointing Ps4 launch after being so excited for it and spending my hard earned money on supporter packs and mtx just to die to rubber-banding. Not playing another minute until performance is addressed, HC players be warned.
👽 Streaming @ #1440p #60FPS 👽
🎮 PC Variety Gaming
Youtube.com/@PixelBits3D
It's good to see an attempt has been made to fix the target priority issue in towns. Unfortunately even though I know it's there, it's not making any noticeable difference that I can see: the game still seems to want to prioritize players over stash/waypoints/NPCs and it still takes some right-stick wiggling to move the cursor onto the thing you actually want to target.

It's a good change, but I feel the effect needs to be increased.
Please:
- possiblity choose language
- possiblity change Zoom camera
- possiblity update location
- possiblity move map
- and add cursor
Thanks
The storyline is really interesting.. But I often simply can't hear it while smashing baddies and such..

Please Impliment Subtitles as an option.
good so far but there Is still tons of crash's, loading screen cut outs and complete feeezes, also ive notice for some reason the projectiles is still not working proply as some skills like tornado shot isn't doing barly damage at full 6l set up please look into this and hope you guys can solve the issue that is on going.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info