More ExileCon Tickets on Sale!

See you all there! Would it make sense to open a sub-forum for ticket-holders?
As I most likely will be traveling SSF from Sweden - It would be nice to group up with some other exiles that might have an interest in target-farming the kiwi craft beer scene before the convention!
"
Shewieh wrote:
As I most likely will be traveling SSF from Sweden - It would be nice to group up with some other exiles that might have an interest in target-farming the kiwi craft beer scene before the convention!
Good idea!
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
"
Shewieh wrote:

Haha, just got my VIP ticket and I think I will be SSF from the East Coast USA. I've never traveled this far. My longest flight has been just over 4 hours....yikes! I think a sub-forum would be a good idea.
virtual ticket plz
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
narnach wrote:
"
Altha wrote:
Tried to upgrade to ultra vip, wasn't fast enough typing in my cc details. Sold out in a few seconds Q_Q

Yep, me too :-( At least we still get to go to the first dinner, but the BBQ would have been an amazing way to end the conference.

Just woke up to an email confirming my purchase of the upgrade!!! I guess someone cancelled their ticket? Either way I’m thrilled! It was an emotional rollercoaster, but I’m very happy it worked out in the end.
Identity is cheap. Reputation is priceless.

Retired Let's Player.
Retired HC player.
Still a SSF hipster build player who loves Ruthless.
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
"
Shewieh wrote:

Haha, just got my VIP ticket and I think I will be SSF from the East Coast USA. I've never traveled this far. My longest flight has been just over 4 hours....yikes! I think a sub-forum would be a good idea.

Hehe. SSF players/travelers partying up IRL is a fun idea. I’m in, coming from the Netherlands, though I’m staying in NZ for a longer time than just the conference. If I’m visiting a country across the world, I want to see more of it than just the conference 😀

Long flights: my longest yet was 10 hours Amsterdam to San Francisco. Bring lots to read/watch/play with you, in case sleeping does not work.
Identity is cheap. Reputation is priceless.

Retired Let's Player.
Retired HC player.
Still a SSF hipster build player who loves Ruthless.
"
cgexile wrote:
virtual ticket plz

The 4.0 reveal will be screened live and maybe a few streamers will stream some stuff too :)

Hoping there will be a small limited time 4.0 mtx available during the event for those of us not able to attend.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
narnach wrote:
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
"
Shewieh wrote:

Hehe. SSF players/travelers partying up IRL is a fun idea. I’m in, coming from the Netherlands, though I’m staying in NZ for a longer time than just the conference. If I’m visiting a country across the world, I want to see more of it than just the conference 😀

Long flights: my longest yet was 10 hours Amsterdam to San Francisco. Bring lots to read/watch/play with you, in case sleeping does not work.

I also plan to stay longer than just the convention. Have to go see Hobbiton when in NZ. The glow worm cave also sounds pretty cool. There's so much to do but I know I won't be able to see it all this trip. I'm sure I'll go back again though.
Wish I could attend.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
WIll any1 broadcast online it? Any place where we can watch?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info