We've just added a batch of new ExileCon tickets (including more VIP ones)! Check out our news post from earlier in the week for other recent news about ExileCon. If you run into any issues, please email us at exilecon@grindinggear.com
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nope :( missed it.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Tried to upgrade to ultra vip, wasn't fast enough typing in my cc details. Sold out in a few seconds Q_Q
"
Altha wrote:
Tried to upgrade to ultra vip, wasn't fast enough typing in my cc details. Sold out in a few seconds Q_Q

Yep, me too :-( At least we still get to go to the first dinner, but the BBQ would have been an amazing way to end the conference.
Identity is cheap. Reputation is priceless.

Retired Let's Player.
Retired HC player.
Still a SSF hipster build player who loves Ruthless.
Well that was interesting. Thought my credit card info was stored. Damn near killed myself jumping across my room to find my credit card to upgrade my ticket. I GOT MY VIP TICKET YAY!
"
Well that was interesting. Thought my credit card info was stored. Damn near killed myself jumping across my room to find my credit card to upgrade my ticket. I GOT MY VIP TICKET YAY!

Congrats! I was too slow with the CC entry for Ultra-VIP. Still going to be an awesome time!
Last edited by MercuryMonkey on Apr 17, 2019, 5:12:41 PM
Bought my ticket, psyched!
I can't upgrade my tickets to VIP or Ultra-VIP, I don't even see a button.

I have tried multiple browsers, logging out and back in, Incognito windows...

This is so frustrating just watching the count of VIP tickets go down.
Last edited by torand on Apr 17, 2019, 5:41:35 PM
"
torand wrote:
I can't upgrade my tickets to VIP or Ultra-VIP, I don't even see a button.

I have tried multiple browsers, logging out and back in, Incognito windows...

This is so frustrating just watching the count of VIP tickets go down.

Ultra VIP are sold out. If you're worried about not getting a VIP in time you can probably just buy one and I'm sure GGG will refund you the difference
I can't buy one while not logged in, and this is what I see when logged in...

Edit: Looks like they fixed whatever the problem was that was preventing me from upgrading, WOOT!
Last edited by torand on Apr 17, 2019, 5:50:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info