[3.6] Eternity Shroud Winter Orb Trickster (the best one)

Hey can you show us a PoB link for the full build?
"
thx for the written guide, one question, referring to your chaosworbs character, how do you manage to keep hatred, herald of ash and zealotry running at once? i too am using a shaped helmet ( could have switch to diadem) is the enlightened support gem needed to be at least lv3(or4?) to support all these buffs?

I don't run herald of ash right now. You're correct that I can't support it. I'm just leveling all the gems since I have the space. Once my Enlighten hits 3 I'll spec into the mana reservation nodes.

As you can see, I am nowhere near done with this build myself. I play < 1 hour a day on average and have probably 15 ex to my name (including what I'm wearing). The character in its current form (level 80, gear equipped) melts t15s already. Guardians will KO me a couple times, but they die before I run out of portals. My gear sucks, gems are level 18, and I haven't even gotten around to buying Atziri's Promise yet lol. I wrote this guide largely for myself before I even started.
"
rlauren2 wrote:
Instead of HoI though, you can actually fit aspect of the spider into the build with Enlighten 4 in Devouring Diadem with the 3 auras. The 15% more from that likely tips the scales, plus the hinder is a nice utility.

aspect of spider is not rly 15% more tho on bosses, since almost everyone uses wither totem, so we are getting a lot of increased damage already. in maps spider is very nice, you are right, not for the increased dmg (since we already one shot everything), but more for the hinder. problem is finding shaped gear with open affix for aspect lol, basically just boots or belt (too much sacrifice in glove and helm imo)

its just a shame that synthesis is kinda weird for eternity meta. i want to use all the cool synthesis gear but have to trade off eternity secondary bonus then.... i guess it'll be even crazier op if this trade off didn't exist
Its very hard to pay for shaped pyre...
Do i lost tons of dps if all of my gears are not shaped?
Cheers!
"
asdjzm1asasd wrote:
Hey can you show us a PoB link for the full build?

I'm working on putting one together, but I don't have it completed yet. I hope to add it soon.

"
bankai1009 wrote:
Wondering if theres a way to work in a warlords mark with herald of ice and curse on hit?

I am not a fan of Orb of Storms setup because it is stationery.
I like the extra QoL it gives on herald of ice or thunder, the occassional endurance charge is good too, and that constant leech.

I think there are more efficient ways to do it. If your goal is just to trigger it on the go while mapping, you can go elder ring with warlord's mark on hit. You sacrifice the full bonus, but you don't need that for mapping anyways. You can also do a 4-link with something like CWDT-Ball Lightning-Curse on Hit-Warlord's Mark to make it a bit more effortless.

The main problem with HoI trigger is it requires shattering dead bodies. If you have cold to fire gem and Pyre, you're only doing 10% of your base damage as cold and might not shatter that many bodies. Plus you have to drop Elemental Focus for a lower DPS support gem to enable it. Plus it won't actually work on most end-game bosses since there won't be corpses around to explode the whole time.

"
Chocodisco wrote:
Its very hard to pay for shaped pyre...
Do i lost tons of dps if all of my gears are not shaped?
Cheers!

You lose a bit of damage on Shaper/Uber Elder, but don't really lose anything on any other content. You absolutely don't need it in order to destroy end-game content. The build is completely viable without it.
maybe i'm missing something but how do you regen es? if i take constant damage it will just drain me completely. is it a matter of just avoiding dmg and letting it regen naturally?

but yeah, the dps is insane, shaper took literally 2 seconds and i don't even have all the pieces yet. still need the shaped pyre, watcher's eye and unnatural instinct which will take me to around 5-6m shaper dps
"
crazypearce wrote:
maybe i'm missing something but how do you regen es? if i take constant damage it will just drain me completely. is it a matter of just avoiding dmg and letting it regen naturally?

but yeah, the dps is insane, shaper took literally 2 seconds and i don't even have all the pieces yet. still need the shaped pyre, watcher's eye and unnatural instinct which will take me to around 5-6m shaper dps

get one first ES leech node near light eater
And overall amount of your ES is pretty low, maybe get another boots with ES implicit? Something like that
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Apr 22, 2019, 6:18:21 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

get one first ES leech node near light eater
And overall amount of your ES is pretty low, maybe get another boots with ES implicit? Something like that

thanks for the help, appreciate it. always see you helping on every build thread i end up playing xD.

only at around 1200 es right now so the boots will help a bit. was chucking some pieces on to see how much life/res i was looking at. ES boots shouldn't be too hard to get, i can get away with having no res on them and still being capped
Not sure if this question is answered already. In terms of not getting a Shaper Pyre Ring, is a normal Pyre Ring + all else Shaper gear better than all Shaper gear without Pyre? I feel like the ignored chaos resistance unique mod is worth getting even though chaos damage is something like 50% of one's damage?
May I ask if I can use this build for standard league? or it has to be in synthesis? Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info