Say hi to kin jon Un to me, nvm

bye and HF
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
nice
Man I would have loved to be a part of this... I was living in Korea during PoE's earlier years, right nearby the event!! Glad to see GGG making strides in Korea!
공식적으로 공개되지 않는 내용이 포함될 수 있어 정보보안 서약서를 받아 진행할 예정입니다

That´s awesome!
(pretty sure)
I don't completely understand the "new" launch in Korea, it was already playable before just fine
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Digging the usage of the word 'summit'. Just so much more politically charged than 'meet-up'.

Nevermind that its 100% wrong. A summit is always a meeting between two or more heads of state. I know you guys play it loose and fast with English, but...this is silly, even for you. There is no English definition of 'summit' that matches what this describes, unless Moon Jae In, Xi Jiping and Jacinda Arden rock up to debate PoE builds and international trade solutions that arent just an AH. At its loosest it can mean a meeting of the highest level executives, hence the word 'summit'.

That I spent the past half hour trying to prove myself wrong and failed probably won't even matter. I expected some bad changes with TencentGGG but I must admit, this level of arrogance and incompetence caught me off-guard. By calling the Korean gathering a 'summit', TencentGGG are explicitly placing Korean players higher than everyone else. Explicitly.

oh wait. vocabulary.com disagrees with every other dictionary site I found. Well then. Rock solid stuff. /s

TLDR summit is the wrong fucking word.

How dare they!
지렸다

awesome
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Digging the usage of the word 'summit'. Just so much more politically charged than 'meet-up'.

Nevermind that its 100% wrong. A summit is always a meeting between two or more heads of state. I know you guys play it loose and fast with English, but...this is silly, even for you. There is no English definition of 'summit' that matches what this describes, unless Moon Jae In, Xi Jiping and Jacinda Arden rock up to debate PoE builds and international trade solutions that arent just an AH. At its loosest it can mean a meeting of the highest level executives, hence the word 'summit'.

That I spent the past half hour trying to prove myself wrong and failed probably won't even matter. I expected some bad changes with TencentGGG but I must admit, this level of arrogance and incompetence caught me off-guard. By calling the Korean gathering a 'summit', TencentGGG are explicitly placing Korean players higher than everyone else. Explicitly.

oh wait. vocabulary.com disagrees with every other dictionary site I found. Well then. Rock solid stuff. /s

TLDR summit is the wrong fucking word.

You seemingly wholly ignored what almost every dictionary has as its first definition. Maybe before you throw useless crap in the faces of people that are just announcing a meeting, you would look yourself in the mirror and remind yourself how oblivious what you read.

If you are going to be so bloody exact, then be exact. Your post was proven to be a load of crap in less than 2 seconds.
다른것 보다 유저 캐릭터 디자인은 조금 리뉴얼 해 주셔야 한국 일반 유저들 한테 먹힐 듯요..
한국 대중들에겐 익숙하지 않은 디자인 ㅡㅠ..
좋은소식 브라질에서 받아가요!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info