Map Stash Tabs in Standard League

"
Maelstromicus wrote:
Yes, a good idea and long overdue.

As the previous poster asked, "any further updates on release?"

It's now been a month since this announcement, and the league doesn't have too much longer to go. I can't face the possibility of yet another "remove only" map tab to add to the growing collection :)

May 15th I posted this, then went on vacation for 2 weeks.

STILL no date, yet Synthesis ends in matter of a day or 2. "prior to Synthesis ending" only obviously applies to MTX sales and production then.

Sorry, but this is just typical of the way things have been going, and continue to go. Please don't make us commitments if they're a) not possible to follow through on or b) you then don't give us any further informational progress updates and leave us hanging in the dark with a "will they or won't they" scenario.

I know that MTX and Supporter packs seem to drive pretty much anything urgent these days, but don't lose sight of the fact that those of us who purchased all these custom stash tabs are probably the ones who bought the supporter packs in the first place!!! Chances are, we're also the ones who now no longer buy said packs precisely because of things like this!!!

Come on GGG! Sort yourselves out please.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
We need cool map stash tab for standard, so standard league is cool.
I payed for map stash tab but can't use it now after the league.
Let's make standard great again!
youtube.com/clickachu
So when is this happening?
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
I see it is in the patch notes that closes the league 3.6.6c

Thanks GGG, you DID come through in the end, although the prolonged silence from you guys since the announcement is not good.
Yes, you came through on a promise.
No, you didn't give us an update to say you would, leaving us all hanging for a couple of weeks. Ordinarily this wouldn't be an issue, but the track record on making good isn't 100% stellar, hence my concern.
This time though, again, many thanks. :)
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
When's the ETA for fixing the bug where (Remove Only) map stash tabs aren't deleted, even if they are empty? Five years from now? Ten?

I now have 4 such tabs. One from abyss league, one from bestiary, one from synthesis, and one from synthesis fb.
Unbelievable.
I also have empty remove-only map stash tabs. The conversion button is ok, but what about all the hundreds of maps in my regular tabs that didn't get put into their respective map tabs? How do I convert those since the map tabs with the convert button are remove-only?
still not fixed !!!!! And the unique stash now has the same problem, are you serious?
Last edited by beta81 on Jun 4, 2019, 6:12:06 AM
I was so happy to do bulk upgrades and free some space in my tabs.
But what happened? Map tab "fix" was designed to be complicated and not useful, so players dont free too much space in their tabs.

Because how is it even possible, that the map is CHANGING itself into "EQUIVALENT" map? WTF? This should just change the icon into new one and leave the map name! So I'm farming/collecting specific maps from specific series to destroy them and change into other ones just by one click?
This is sick!

LET US, STANDARD PLAYERS KEEP THEIR MAPS IN USEFUL MAP STASH TAB, THAT ISN'T PURPOUSELY COMPLICATED AND LIMITED.

DESTROYING existing map tiers and you call it an "upgrade".

Sorry I'm mad, I was waiting for this upgrade and now I can't use it, because it's changing maps! Ridiculous!

Sorry I'm not a type of guy that just hate without a reason, this fix is really not solving the problem at all.
youtube.com/clickachu
Unique maps changing tiers? WHAT?

DON'T click this bulk upgrade button guys!
youtube.com/clickachu
I'm glad that my old maps are now updated, but there's still no action on getting rid of the empty Remove Only map tabs in Standard - something which I would have thought was an easy thing to do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info