Map Stash Tabs in Standard League

Speaking of map tabs - I still have a lingering remove-only map tab that won't disappear. Is a solution to that in the pipeline?
Amazing solution. Any date to release?
Yes, a good idea and long overdue.

As the previous poster asked, "any further updates on release?"

It's now been a month since this announcement, and the league doesn't have too much longer to go. I can't face the possibility of yet another "remove only" map tab to add to the growing collection :)
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
The Lie Detector determined that this was a lie.
Please make an integrated map stash tab, that can store ALL types and series of maps, so we dont have to convert anything and keep old miniatures of old maps which is cool.

Currently I have purchased all types of stash tabs + lot od premium stash tabs but I can't play standard because of so many maps I store in tabs.

Map tab works this way, that you have to buy a new map stash tab every week because after new expansion it's useless like remove only in reality.

I know you need to earn, but this map tab look like purpousely complicated to earn money, even if I was buyin 1 map tab every league it would be problematic to store maps in 5 map tabs... I know item system won't be automised, but it shouldn't be also problematic.
More focus should be given to standard league, i have full tab of leaguestones from legacy league and they're useless, I' waiting when they will be available to use and maybe drop like leaguestones maybe (I know there are new sources of it so it should be rare)

Also the number of stash types is growing, maybe it should be possible to ctrl+click currency/fragment/card/map in inventory and the stash will automatically switch to right tab and put it in, like it happen s with auto switch in map stash tab when we put maps in it with ctrl+click?

Clicking more and more stash tabs to put items it become more and more time consuming.
youtube.com/clickachu
"We expect this change to be implemented before the Synthesis League ends, so that players can use it immediately when the next migration occurs. We are very sorry for the time it has taken to make this solution happen."

9 days left.....

If it was an MTX it would have been done a while ago....
Last edited by IQof3 on May 24, 2019, 2:27:27 AM
Please make it possible to store all old map series, it's cool to have old maps and don't make it the way, that we can upgrade only 1 map series type at a time, so this would be problematic to upgrade all series.

I hope this upgrade feature will not be implemented and we will just be allowed to store all series.

Isn't this game designed to generate specific time period-related legacy items to collect for many different purpouses?

I hope there won't be bulk upgrade for items in unique tab ;P (just a joke)
youtube.com/clickachu
"
Please make it possible to store all old map series, it's cool to have old maps and don't make it the way, that we can upgrade only 1 map series type at a time, so this would be problematic to upgrade all series.

I hope this upgrade feature will not be implemented and we will just be allowed to store all series.

Isn't this game designed to generate specific time period-related legacy items to collect for many different purpouses?

I hope there won't be bulk upgrade for items in unique tab ;P (just a joke)

legacy maps do not drop legacy items
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
When we get this?
"
Xfing wrote:
Speaking of map tabs - I still have a lingering remove-only map tab that won't disappear. Is a solution to that in the pipeline?

This... I still have an empty map tab from 3 leagues ago...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info