Why does GGG listen to top tier players on Reddit & not bother to do proper market research?

Last two leagues were literally made so "avarage pleb" can make most money - low depth fossils farming + Harbor Bridge farming.

Stop complaining and git gud.
I posted 4 comments in your QQ post.
6 years never done uber elder or shaper ? Like what are you even doing in this game ? In a fresh league i kill shaper in 3 days and uber elder in 4 .While you cry for some betrayal encounter ahahaha. 6 years and you can't even level some chars... how bad are you at this game ?
What's up calling me a little boy ? What do you know about me ? I have 4 years in poe , skipped some leagues because i had to work. I live on my own and work 23 hours per week. Stay in the game topic instead of insulting people real life.
Better insult the developers and other people because you are F. trash at the game after 6 years.
Like seriously instead of complaing all time GIT GUD or leave you cry baby.
The best way is let top tier players such as 3 days done uber elder keep playing this game, we better just watch what GGG do in future and don't pay any money on POE, let them enjoy themself.
Truth is... players don't know what they want in a game. They know what they want at the moment. But if you give them that, they ruin the game they're playing.

Ask any one of the four players playing Monopoly what they want. If you give it to them, they ruin the game for the other three players.

Ask a poker player what he wants. Give it to him and the game is ruined.

These games thrive on MAKING players want stuff... not giving it to them.
"
RedStark wrote:

6 years never done uber elder or shaper ? Like what are you even doing in this game ? In a fresh league i kill shaper in 3 days and uber elder in 4 .

Since they introduced Shaper to this game in Essence league I killed it... once. Why would I waste my currency on shaper sets? Drop from bosses is utter shit in PoE, there is literally no point in killing Uber Elder/Spaher other than just "because I want".

Last edited by Fatel_Femme on Jan 23, 2020, 1:46:21 PM
Last edited by Fatel_Femme on Jan 23, 2020, 1:46:34 PM

Last edited by Fatel_Femme on Jan 23, 2020, 1:46:46 PM
They know what players want. They want a game that's fun to play. That means it has to be frustrating at times, and at other times release that frustration.

I've been trying to 6L a piece of armor for about a month. It's just not working. I want it. Bad. But I don't want them to change the game to make it happen. I know that if they did, the game would be lessor for it. Other players don't see that. They think of their immediate wants. That's normal adolescent behavior.
Last edited by Fatel_Femme on Jan 23, 2020, 1:47:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info