Frame Rate unplayable at end game

Jeff ? GGG ? We need your opinion about these console performance problems. Im on xbox with powerful internet connection and the endgame is awful to play.

If nothing is plane, or if you dont care of all your console community, at least tell us. Thanks.
At the moment the network/server performance is so bad that I am severely limited in the content I can play. Uber Lab is out, as is pushing Delve or high maps, due to lag induced deaths. I shield charge, and half the time I bounce back to my original position. My curses often fail to mark mobs and my orbs often do no damage because there appears to be a huge discrepancy between where my console thinks I am and where the servers think I am. On the few occasions where everything is synced I am reminded of how this game should feel to play, which just reminds me of how badly this sucks.

None of this even discuses the frame rate issue, which tanks so bad when there are masses of mobs on the screen that it is impossible to know what the hell is even going on. I came to PS4 because it is where my friends base is and most of them are really enjoying the game. But most of them are still not at end-game, and when they get there, I think the honeymoon will be over. Personally, If we don't see a dramatic improvement towards the end of the season I may do the unthinkable and switch to PC for next season (if I play at all, and lets face it, I probably will, cause in spite of how bad these issues are, I still love the game).

Last edited by bendybruce on Apr 15, 2019, 3:42:50 PM
"
bendybruce wrote:
At the moment the network/server performance is so bad that I am severely limited in the content I can play. Uber Lab is out, as is pushing Delve or high maps, due to lag induced deaths. I shield charge, and half the time I bounce back to my original position. My curses often fail to mark mobs and my orbs often do no damage because there appears to be a huge discrepancy between where my console thinks I am and where the servers think I am. On the few occasions where everything is synced I am reminded of how this game should feel to play, which just reminds me of how badly this sucks.

None of this even discuses the frame rate issue, which tanks so bad when there are masses of mobs on the screen that it is impossible to know what the hell is even going on. I came to PS4 because it is where my friends base is and most of them are really enjoying the game. But most of them are still not at end-game, and when they get there, I think the honeymoon will be over. Personally, If we don't see a dramatic improvement towards the end of the season I may do the unthinkable and switch to PC for next season (if I play at all, and lets face it, I probably will, cause in spite of how bad these issues are, I still love the game).

im right there with you man. the only reason i came over to ps4 is for my friends. realistically all we have to do is not purchase microtransactions until the issue is resolved. need to speak with our wallets. thats the only thing a lot of companies hear nowadays.
"
xiidarkiix wrote:
"
bendybruce wrote:

im right there with you man. the only reason i came over to ps4 is for my friends. realistically all we have to do is not purchase microtransactions until the issue is resolved. need to speak with our wallets. thats the only thing a lot of companies hear nowadays.

Agree 100% I have previously purchased currency/map/premium stash tabs because I find them essential at end game but I have not, and will not buy a single cosmetic or supporter pack unless GGG make this game playable again. In fact when I see them spamming their advertising for new micro-transactions it makes me see red. They need to acknowledge this issue, not try to sell me more stuff for a fundamentally broken game.
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all of your posts. We're aware of various performance issues caused by some builds. The team have some improvements planned, which are being worked on.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all of your posts. We're aware of various performance issues caused by some builds. The team have some improvements planned, which are being worked on.

thank you for answering much appreciated.
God damn I hope my fire eaters will then eat my enemy's instead of my framerate. And Jeff, I think a problem too are some ascendancys they let explode enemy's. If enemy's explode the screen freeze for a short time. With cfes the problem here I dont know, maybe too much particle effects?! I dont know.
You and your team want a guide to the problem builds for a better inside of the mechanics that maybe lead to freezes?
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hi everyone,

Very much appreciate getting an official acknowledgement that there are issues. Having said that, I think it goes beyond "some builds" I mean, at times I can't even click on a vendor or enter a map in my own hide out. I'm not spamming my skill or anything, and still it lags like a mofo. I buy some new prophesies and even the narration lags. I think there is either a capacity issue or some network code bugs going on here.

In spite of all this, I still play the game, which I think says something about how good I actually think it is. I genuinely hope you guys get on top of this.

Yeah I have no choice but to play extremely passively and just avoid abyss cracks, breaches, synthesis stuff

See this video's first minute, the fps is garbo and this is only with 3 spectres and a golem. Imagine an animate weapon build lul https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oSNfImf8mqw

And it's way, way worse with abyss mobs and breach mobs, it goes down to 2-3 fps

Thanks Jeff and others for working on it
Last edited by Jaille on Apr 16, 2019, 1:56:15 AM
"
Jaille wrote:
Yeah I have no choice but to play extremely passively and just avoid abyss cracks, breaches, synthesis stuff

See this video's first minute, the fps is garbo and this is only with 3 spectres and a golem. Imagine an animate weapon build lul https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oSNfImf8mqw

And it's way, way worse with abyss mobs and breach mobs, it goes down to 2-3 fps

Thanks Jeff and others for working on it

I feel you. I play with 1 golem, 4 cfes and 11 phantasm. It is a diashow most of the time..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info