Frame Rate unplayable at end game

FYI since late last night (NZ Time) there has been a "significant" improvement to network performance. Almost no lag and fast responsive menus. I have no idea if this is because GGG did something or not, but it has been like this for the last several hours so I'm starting to think they have fixed something on the Australian server. Fingers crossed. ps. I realise this does not address the frame rate or bugs, but from pov it makes the game much more playable and is a great step in the right direction. I just hope I'm not speaking too soon.
I have noticed a few things that might help the devs:
1: in T12+ the abyssal Cracks and Shrines are frame rate killers. Is there any way to tone down the effects on all the mobs.
2: As a specter build I have much less leg with Solar Guards vs Cannibal fire eaters but it is a 30% drop in damage. It seems to be incinerate that is one of the cuplrits. Could the console be experiencing the fire texture issues we get on pc?
I have noticed a few things that might help the devs:
1: in T12+ the abyssal Cracks and Shrines are frame rate killers. Is there any way to tone down the effects on all the mobs.
2: As a specter build I have much less lag with Solar Guards vs Cannibal fire eaters but it is a 30% drop in damage. It seems to be incinerate that is one of the culprits. Could the console be experiencing the fire texture issues we get on pc?
Last edited by Bigrozz on Apr 22, 2019, 9:35:28 AM
just died 6 times on tier 12-13 maps. all deaths came from dsync/frame drops. this is getting insane. i log on with the hopes of actually enjoying the game but all of that goes away as soon as i lose 60% xp. if i had died due to playing poorly, then fine. about 98% of my deaths come from dsync/fps issues. i said it before and ill say it again, the game is unplayable end game but yet ggg keeps pushing microtransactions. how about focusing on making your game a great experience FIRST. it is absurd that you guys even launched this game on console in this state. the game is broken on so many levels. the video game industry has been suffering from the corporate bullshit for some time now and your studio has become one of the fallen. rip ggg.....
im playing fing oblivion at this point because there are no good current games out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info